Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inka

Inka

There is much about which to despair concerning humankind. Then something like your care and concern for Cat Inka comes to ones attention, and it helps a lot, enabling one, to that degree, to go on.

Our own Inka

Wow Inka, that is a fantastic picture of you in your garden- you have become just the little lion. And that is due to the wonderful family that adopted you. We are glad to see one of Pet Talk's best known kitties being Thanksgiving Cat of the Day this year

Our very own beloved Inka is Cat of the Day today! Congratulations, darling girl!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats beautiful Inka!! You are a treasure and your meowmie, I'M SURE is so very proud!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, girl!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

INKA!! How wonderful to see you this morning! I didn't know you hadn't received this honor previously, sweetheart; such a deserving PT kitty!

It is a lovely picture of you in your garden, honey, it's so nice you can enjoy being outside. You have a super celebration for your COTD honor, sweet Inka!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Inka, I thought your name sounded familiar. Have a happy day filled with all of your favorite toys and food.

Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Inka, you are such a pretty kitty! I love your pink nose and those dark marks above your eyes. Very nice to read about you, and you are so gracious to wish us Americans a nice Thanksgiving day! Robin

Congratulations Inka! Your own very special day to make sure everyone spoils you and gives you everything your sweet heart desires.

Happy COTD little one
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

She is beautiful

Inka is beautiful and I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to you also in Belgium.

Mary in Texas

Inka

Hello Inka, you are beautiful! I enjoyed reading your story and am sorry you have a health problem but obviously you do just fine. There is no doubt but that you are loved and cared for and love your family. I hope you all have many more years together. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes and Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Thank you sweet Inka

Well, isn't it nice to have such a pretty face to greet us this morning. Thank you for the Happy Thanksgiving wishes, Inka.

I hope you have a wonderful day being The Cat Of The Day today. It sounds to me that you are just that each and every day!

I loved hearing your story again. You are blessed to have such a loving and caring family all these years. And hey, go easy on your furry friends in your house. They love you too, I am sure.

It is nice to see the face of one of the pets of our really active members here on Pet Talk.

Hugs and furry kisses coming your way from South Hero, Vermont.

Hooray!!!
    Miquelito is dancing about seeing that his Kitty In Law is now a Cat Of The Day.
    It is good to see Your Belgian Delight in her garden , having a great time, and knowing that she has the best of both worlds , a garden and a FurrEver Home.

It is always so nice to see Our Pet Talker's Cats so honoured , and you really have a treasure there, in giving a Cat that many would ignore a Great Loving Home.

We Found Hotel Cats , especially Miquelito are sending thier nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Dear OLd Friend, and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Your Incredible Inka.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Our very own Inka as COTD on Thanksgiving! What more could we want? Enjoy your special day! Do they have turkey on Thanksgiving Day in Belgium?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Happy COTD to our Happy Thanksgiving day COTD Inka. I'm giving thanks for your meowmie rescuing you right now. Give her an extra bath for me.

Love,
    Cat Daddy

15. What an incredible photo of the even MORE incredible Inka! Having "known" you since the day you joined your wonderful family...I am thrilled you are COTD today!