Thread: Beautiful Lilly!

Beautiful Lilly!

i think Lilly may have some 'Norwegian Forest CAt in her, they get very large, and such soulful cats they are. God has indeed blrssed you with the honor of loving her! Muggzy and julia

I never fail to be amazed at the beautiful Cats who are strays , how could somebody turn out a loving Creature of Our All Loving Lord God like that.
    I think that we have our priorities all wrong when we value our electronic toys more than we do our Pet Companions.

Our Pet Companions will return all of our love so many times over, and are totally unique while our toys are just that toys.
    What a Gorgeous Lady you are Lilly, and we jsut know that you are going to have a Great PetMas.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Loving MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Gabbie ^^ and Bunny ^^ Our New Friends ^^ and to Lilly, Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lily

happy 'cat of the day'
    You are simply gorgeous!
    hugs and extra strokes for you today!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilly is beautiful! I can see why you just couldn't "give her away"! Lilly grows but her name shortens . Happy COTD pretty Christmas kitty!

Lilly what a beauty you are!!!

You are looking very festive in your wonderful picture. I love the happy kitty smile on your pretty face.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Lilly

Lilly is a vision of loveliness! Definately a keeper for sure Glad to see to see this spactacular COTD Peace and love

We did the same thing with our first cat, Lilly. She was a stray that came around and we originally called this cat Lil Cat, as she was small and we weren't sure of the gender. She is long deceased, but paved the way for us to become devoted to cat rescue and TNR, in her honour. Hope you have a beautiful (just like you are!) COTD celebration with your loving family and live a long life just as our Lilly did!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Lilly,

You are indeed a beautiful girl and I'm so happy that you have your very
    own family that loves you. Hope you have a celebration in your honor
    for being our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Lilly, You are absolutely beautiful!! I love that photo of you and I think it would make a great Christmas card (tell your mommy). It's hard to believe that you had been thrown away and that you were a stray. That's certainly in the past and I wish you and family many years together. Congrats on being a lovely COTD!

Lilly

What a gorgeous kitty! I love her fluffy fur and beautiful stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.

Lilly is a Dilly!

Lilly is a very fetching cat and I am glad to (sort-of) make her acquaintance.

I am also very pleased to see shelves full of what appear to be quality titles on your shelves. At least they do not look as if they are pulp novels and self-help pap. I am always keen to peruse people's home libraries when attending their homes. Alas, I could not make out any titles in your photo of Lilly. There are 30,000 [sic] volumes in my personal library, and one of my cats is tri-lingual!

Books are very important in my life; next, of course, to cats.

Please give Lilly a pat from her newest fan.

Confusion!

I just posted on Lilly's page thiinking it was Lola! Hence you must be confused by my comments about books in her photo.

Lilly is indeed fetching; a really nice looking cat.