Thread: Fizz!

Fizz!

Oh Fizz what a cutie you are! And I truly believe it was fate that brought you together with your family! I'm so glad your family is a responsible and loving one. A very happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Love it!

Fizz is so adorable! I love the picture of him all muddy- small dogs have such a reputation of being "prissy"...looks like your little guy loves to be wet and muddy just like my mini-poodle! If there's mud or water, he will find it! He looks like such a happy little pup, congrats on DOTD
    Heather, Boogie, Kody, & Lola

WOW...Fizz sure is an adorable, smart, loving Pommy but what really impressed me this morning was your write up. I am SURE you will achieve your dream of becoming a Vet as you are clearly a very bright, personable and caring person. How lucky Fizz is that fate brought you together and of course, how lucky you and your family are too. Congrats!!!!! If you have time in your busy college life...think about joining PT. We'd love to have you

Blog Entries

Fizz

Oh I do enjoy a love story Definately a Fizz not a Leo. What a perfectly lovely DOTD. Fizz is the best, peace and love

To Fizz's person:

I am looking for people passionate about animals and animal rescue to help this small rescue in rural KY win a $25,000 grant from Chase. Please look at this and consider spreading the word throughout your college. They could definitely use a boost. Thanks

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=170535

Fizz

What a cute name for a great looking dog! Fizz looks very happy & well adjusted. Very sweet story too!
    A belly rub a day keeps the blues away... Connie

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Fizz......
    It was such a treat to see your smiling face first thing today, and to read all about you. For me, it was almost like reading about my 16 yr old Pommy, Myndi. She didn't do agility (tho she would have been so good at it), and she hates water and also getting dirty, but all the rest was so similar.
    You certainly were so lucky to have found such a loving home. When I read that you were in a rescue at only 12 weeks old, I could hardly believe it. But it was all good in the end, and it sounds like you couldn't have found a better and more loving home and people to love you.
    I wish you a very long and happy and healthy life. At 16, my girl of course has slowed down in the past couple of years, and isn't that 10 pound ball of energy racing around here anymore, but she still has a lot of spunk left in her. May you be as fortunate as she has been, and have many, many years ahead with your loving family.

And of course - a big CONGRATULATIONS for being selected to be in the Pet Talk spotlight today, as the very handsome DOTD!!!

BTW - that birdbath pic is absolutely adorable. Love it! Silly boy....
    Last edited by pomtzu; 11-17-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Howdy Fizz! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious one! What an absolutely adorable, joyful, energetic, life and people loving Pom you are, and oh, that smile! But those pics! lol How precious are they...YOU! That one of you all covered in mud made me laugh out loud, and spit Coke on my screen! Then there's you lounging by your pool, snoozing in the car; someone sure is living the good life, and deservedly so!

I too was so sad to read that you were surrendered at just 12 weeks old, Fizz! But as has been said, as fate would have it, you ended up right where and with whom you were meant to be! As they say, all things happen for a reason, and you and your family were destined to be as one, right Fizz? How lucky you and your simply amazing, dedicated young lady (wise and eloquent beyond her years) were to have had one another to grown up with; a best friend to lean on and love on and learn from, be comforted by during those difficult times, and laugh with during the best of times. What an wonderful bond of unconditonal love and trust you two have forged over these past 7 years, a bond that continues to grow deeper and stronger with each passing year. You're not only worthy of the title Dog of the Day, you're a Dog of a Lifetime, your human's soul mate and guiding life light! And I have no doubt that she is going to make one amazing vet, and it all started with you! What a legacy!

Thanks for ending my long, rainy day with a HUGE smile, sweetheart. I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, Fizz! You sure deserve it, and more! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you precious Fizz, our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-17-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Fizz,

I loved reading your bio roday. What a exciting adventure your life
    has been & it seems you are not slowing down a bit. It's good that you
    are active in Agility, you certainly have the smarts & stamina for it. I
    am so glad you were found by just the right people to make your life
    complete. Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fabulous Fizz!

I laughed as I read about you, Fizz...and laughed some more at some of your pictures!
    You are such an amazing dog, Fizz! I know that you have a really wonderful life!
    So - may each day be DOTD for you!

Have a great day Fizz- you did make me laugh as I read about you. You are a spunky thing for sure.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----