Thread: Congratulations Chocolat!

Congratulations Chocolat!

Good morning beautiful Labbie girl! Me and my Lab Star are honored to be the first to congratulate you on being crowned Dog of the Day, and what a most worthy honoree you are!
    What a simply gorgeous chocolate girl you are, a beauty from the inside out, and in true Lab style, so brave and courageous and resilient! My heart breaks thinking of the horrors you suffered at the hand (literally) of your so called "family." Thank goodness you were rescued, blessedly finding your way to a devoted forever human who will love you unconditionally forever and always, and treat with the respect you so rightly deserve! It's a testament to the Labrador, the canine spirit, your ability to bounce back after such unspeakable, unforgiveable abuse. And while there may still linger a psychological scar or two, it's clear you've put those horrible dady behind you, living and loving life, and every living creature (well, you are a Lab), to the fullest! What a heartwarming, inspirational, happy ending story is yours, sweetheart. Actually, your happy story, your life journey, has only just begun, and I wish for you and your proud person, many, many more wonderful, carefree, love filled years together! You are all that we Retriever lovers crave in your beloved breed, and your forever human is so very lucky to have found her/his way to you, and you to her/him!
    Thanks for starting my day with the biggest smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight! I hope it's a beautiful day, that you're treated to all sort of fun adventures, everything your big heart desires!
    Hugs and smoochies, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you, beautiful Chocolat, from me and Star!
    P.S...Your photo spread is simply stunning! You should model for "Just Labs" magazine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chocolat!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful lady you are. I have always wanted a lab.
    My husband says they are to big to stay in the house. I disagree. I just love your color. You are so pretty. I know your family loves you very much.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.

Linda

Hello Chocolat! What a pleasure to meet such a pretty and smart girl. I am so glad you were adopted and now have a wonderful home. I enjoyed the writeup plus all of the great pics; my fav was the last one. I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You are gorgeous Chocolat!!! I love chocolate puppys! It's so good to hear you were rescued from a bad situation into a loving home.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Chocolat

Chocolate is simply georgous!! Beautiful DOTD. Thanks for sharing Chocolat with us and encouraging others to adopt rescue animals! Chocolat is the best, peace and love

Hello Chocolat,

Wow, you are just a gorgeous pup. I am so pleased to meet you
    today and read your story. It makes me so happy to know what a great
    home you have. You deserve all the best. Congratulations sweetie on
    being chosen for honors as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.Sending
    out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Charming Chocolat!

What a pretty sweet girl you are, Chocolat! I'm so glad that you were rescued...don't you wish that all abandoned and abused pets could be too?
    I wish you a happy DOTD!