Thread: Smiling Zekke

Smiling Zekke

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Zekke with two kk's is a cute idea.
    You have a wonderful life and are helping
    to heal the family from the loss of the previous dog.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Zekke!

Hi Zekke! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, personality packed, sweet and loving pupper you are; precious beyond words! Does it get any cuter than a Pom x American Eskie? hehe And oh my gosh, just look at that smile! And you have every reason to smile, Zekke, having been blessed with such a wonderful family, truly living the good life, being so very loved!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, but how well you are carrying on his legacy, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives! You truly are a treasure, Zekke, just as special as can be and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos (polar bear cub, hehe) has been the perfect ending to my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...eviscerating those stuffies, lol, playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Zekke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That coat! Those eyes! That smile!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Zekke, what a gorgeous American Eskimo/Pomeranian mix doggie you are, and what a precious young puppy you were! You're a big, strong boy now, very lovable and adorable. You love everybody you come into contact with. You joined your family some time after their beloved previous dog had died. You two even share the same birthday! (Perhaps the previous-dog Angel had a paw in getting you and your dear family together !) You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zekke, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's previous-dog Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Zekke on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana