Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable AJ

Adorable AJ

Dear AJ we will never understand how someone can call you "not beautiful" because we think orange boys are just the most handsome. And you seem to be full of spunk and mischief and so are the best kitties anyway.
    We wish you a wonderful day. Under different circumstances we would have recommended catnip for celebration but we know that is beneath you. So we hope you find lots of new toys by the road and have a wlittle wrestling match with Quincy

Not beautiful? Bosh!

I think that AJ is adorable and very fetching. Don't be putting him down

And many, many cats do not fancy catnip. No "snobbery" that, not at all; it's just their neural circuitry.

Let's not give this marvellous boy complexes. There is a dark side to these "jokes" at a cat's expense; or a child's.

Congratulations, AJ. You are a beautiful boy. I love the orange kitties.

Awesome AJ!

What do you mean, 'he will never be beautiful'...he already is!!

Extra head-butts to you for being COTD - - now that IS big!!

What?

How can you say he's not beautiful! Just look at that face. It melts you. The previous so called owner doesn't know what he's missing! Enjoy your sparkly ball and keep on looking like the handsome boy you are!

Mary

I agree, A.J. is beautiful and lively.

AJ - You Are Beautiful!

Happy Cat of the Day, AJ!

Not only are you beautiful... you can add to the list of things you have stolen... my heart!

You look so much like my little guy, only silkier...
    I hope you have a grand day!

Hi there AJ!

Concatulations on being our COTD! Your pictures are really nice and yes, you ARE very beautiful and handsome. Please ask your purrents to give you tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aj

AJ, people must remember all a cat sees is HIS and everything is a kitty toy. Congrats on being Cat Of The Day.

AJ, I can't believe that there is someone who doesn't think you're beautiful - you are one of the most gorgeous boys I have even seen! I'm glad you found a family who appreciates you and I hope you will have lots of fun, playtime and a long happy life!

Sending tummy rubs to you, and purrs from my Fister, who look a lot like you.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries

Aj

AJ unwanted HAH! Their loss, your gain eh? A ton of orange fun. I think thieves are underrated as well cuz it it is an art to master for sure when you're a feline. Sure is nice to see AJ as COTD and sounds like he is finally appreciated for the deviant ecclectic little dude he was meant to be. Please give him a tickle and a smooch from me AJ can rip me off any old time Peace and love

Not Beautiful?

Who says he is not beautiful!!? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think he is VERY Beautiful!

What a Great Owesome Orangie you are Andrew Jackson, and what a wonderful tribute to your Presidents you and J Quincy Adams are.
    You certainly are one Good Cat AJ and I cannot see how anyone see that you are too much trouble.

I do not mind at all when My Cats are curious , and want to explore because
    that is the nature of Our Ctas to explore and have a good time.
    You look so much like My Michael , Andrew , you make me miss My Orange Pal.

Michael, Miquelito and My Orange Porch Angels ^^ are sending thier MEEEOOOWS To J.Quincy Adams ^^ and Our Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ^^ To Our Orange Friend ^^ Andrew ^^
    Our Newest Orange Cat ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Orange Cat Of The Day ^^ Andrew Jackson ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AJ, you are one beautiful and special orange tabby guy, and don't ever forget how special you are. You just keep being yourself and know that you are very lucky to have found a family who loves you, and a big brother. Sometimes it takes a little while to find your forever home, you have found it early in life and that is a reason for celebration. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

AJ, you're a very handsome orangie and I'm so glad that you're now in a very loving home. Congrats on being COTD!!!