Thread: Pearl - a gem!

Pearl - a gem!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day! Your colors are quite lovely, and even though I'm not much of a reptile fan, I think I would be willing to try to hold you and get to know you. I wish you a happy satisfying life with your caring humans!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

I always enjoy when a snake is featured as Pet of the Day. They are wonderful, if misunderstood, animals. Pearl is a very pretty snake!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, Pearl! You are a gorgeous corn snake and I so enjoyed seeing your photos and reading about you. I used to have a little corn snake and his name was Sly. I like your pretty pink (or are they red?) eyes. You and your guardian seem well suited to each other so if your edge doesn't soften, he or she won't mind and will love you always. Hope you have a slithery POTD celebration, exploring your world!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wow! Having Pearl as POTD was a pleasant surprise to me too! I'll give her an extra treat tonight. Thanks to everyone for their kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Wow! Having Pearl as POTD was a pleasant surprise to me too! I'll give her an extra treat tonight. Thanks to everyone for their kind words!
    I thought that Pearl was your snake. Congrats!!! She's a very pretty snake and I'm not even a snake fan. I'm glad that she has a very loving home now.

When I looked at Pearl, I was like, "This IS snakemama's little Pearl" and when I read her name, I was like, "I am dead sure this is snakemama's Pearl" and then I searched up Today's POTD and I saw this thread and I read some posts and I was correct.

Congrats baby! I hope you got loads of treats, hugs and kisses!
    Some from me too, please! Congratulations again!

Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, precious Pearl, and to your mama, too! How neat that one of our very own is today's very worthy honoree! You truly are one stunning girl, Pearl! Your coral pink coloring is gorgeous, as are your ruby red eyes! And when it comes to personality, you and your mama make one heavenly match! She finally has found that spirited, feisty Corn snake she's always yearned for!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Pearl! Hoping for you and your mama, many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    P.S...All of your photos are breathtakingly beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Pearl

Pearl is amazing and extraordinary!! What a quiet and relaxing pet to hang around with Love her name too!! Peace and love

You're a beauty Pearl! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pearl caught my eye tonight while I was lurking around. She's absolutely gorgeous and obviously much loved. Thanks so much for sharing her with us. She's truly one of the most beautiful corn snakes I have ever seen, even if her photos don't quite do her justice. Congratulations!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

PT's own Pearl!

Hello, Pearl! I like the picture of you with the violets, because the green leaves make your color really distinct. I wonder what you got as a treat for your special day, bet it was something you love! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pearl says a big thank you to everyone!!