Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadow

Shadow

Here's some pictures of my kitty, Shadow. Though I usually call him nicknames more often Butter, or Cake. No idea why.....

The last few are older pictures.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Oh be still my heart he looks like my little baby Tink who is no longer little but for some reason I still call her that.

I am so fond of the Tuxedo cat look since owning Tink.

Shadow/Butter/Cake is such a handsome cat. Don't you love the white furry belly? Does he let you pet his belly. Tink loves a belly scratch. She loves it so much that if you go to pet her thigh on the outside she will flip your hand under with her leg.

Love the black and white shots.

Oh what a beautiful cat you are, Shadow! And you are obviously so very much loved (deservedly so), with this whole gallery of wonderful pictures of you!

Thank you for sharing the pics.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Oh be still my heart he looks like my little baby Tink who is no longer little but for some reason I still call her that.

I am so fond of the Tuxedo cat look since owning Tink.

Shadow/Butter/Cake is such a handsome cat. Don't you love the white furry belly? Does he let you pet his belly. Tink loves a belly scratch. She loves it so much that if you go to pet her thigh on the outside she will flip your hand under with her leg.

Love the black and white shots.

Yeah, he loves belly rubs!

Love the pics!! I'm very fond of tuxies myself, as I have two (a black and white and a grey and white). Your Shadow is just so handsome, how could someone not like him??!! Just seeing his little face in the first picture made me smile!

I hope things get worked out with the friend of the boyfriend. If he wants to remain friends, and be welcome in your house, he better get used to being around and being nice to your cat!

Shadow, you are just absolutly GORGEOUS! The last two photos are phenomenal. Very pretty. Lots of belly rubs to you, Shadow!

RIP Sally

Wow, look at the markings on that boy! He's gorgeous!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello, Shadow! You are absolutely tuxie-licious! Your coat looks like purr-fect velvet! Gentle tummy rubs to you from me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I didn't know you also had a cat Sowa, he's real pretty. I guess Shadow gets along with Clover? Great pictures, they really show him off well..
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Shadow is a very handsome boy! Very nice pics!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I didn't know you also had a cat Sowa, he's real pretty. I guess Shadow gets along with Clover? Great pictures, they really show him off well..
    Thanks! I suppose he puts up with her well. She loves to chase him and play but I don't know that he knows how. He is extremely tolerant of her and often just sits there and she bugs him. He will play sometimes. Or at least I think he's playing

He's so handsome. How could any one hate a cat like him?

I think tuxies are very special cats; my Mordred taught me that. I also have a "Shadow," but he's smoky grey. Your Shadow is very handsome!

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

I believe his name is really Pinenut. Great pics, he's such a handsome kitty!

wow!!
    What a Big Handsome Tuxedo Cat you are Shadow, a classic Black and White Cat who is always ready for a formal party.

We wish we could come and visit you Shadow for a Party!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS