Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts please....

Good thoughts please....

About a month ago I took our Hunter cat to the vet as he was just not quite acting right. He is generally a very happy go lucky cat, very silly, always pleasant...but he just wasn't acting right. Complete check up and blood work didn't really show anything but the sniffles and a few sneezes led to an antibiotic shot and a B vitamin injection as well. He perked right up within 24 hours and all was good...until yesterday. He is again not acting quite right, no light in his eyes...not snuggling when I pick him up like he usually would...got an appt for 2:10 tomorrow afternoon so please keep him in your thoughts....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Prayers, positive thoughts, and gentle feel better lovies are going up for Hunter As you can, please let us know how sweet Hunter is doing?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh he is a pretty boy. I hope he is okay. If he has a cold it may just have to run its course. How does he feel about going to the vet? Mine hate it.

Althea had a similar episode autumn of last year - and we were in the mountains! I called her doctor; we thought it must be a flare-up of her IMHA, so I increased her prednisolone. It took a few days, but she improved. As soon as we got home, I took her in for blood work; her WBC was low, indicating that what she had wasn't a flare-up of the anemia, but a low-grade virus! The doctor said there's nothing can be done but give supportive therapy, and the body will heal. Hopefully, Hunter will be fine in a few more days!

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

@happylabs: he isn't too bad about it. If he was going in for just a check up, not because of being sick, he would be a bit more noisy about it, meowing and stuff. But going on how he is feeling right now...not an issue...I would much rather he were fussing if you know what I mean.

We are sending prayers for Hunter Cat, that Our All Loving Lord God above will grant him good heath , and that he will be with you many more years.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poor boy. I hope that everything will go well at the vets and that he'll recover soon from whatever may be wrong with him. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

Aww, prayers for the dear boy.
    I've Been Frosted

He is such a pretty boy. I hope you find out what is wrong with him and it isn't serious. Prayers and thoughts for Hunter. Keep us updated.

RIP Sally

Hunter is such a gorgeous boy. Hunter, feel better soon! Prayers headed your way!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Don't know if this is a recent pic or not, but wow it made me laugh - what an EXPRESSION! LOL Talk about "Make my day!" attitude!

Hunter, Handsome boy, I am sending prayers for you to feel better soon. And I hope you will enjoy a gentle tummy rub from me too.

Prayers for dearest Hunter. Be well, sweet boy, you are greatly loved!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Any news?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

unfortunately the news is not good...we sent Hunter to the bridge last night. From the x-rays there was a good sized mass in his middle...we were with him 'til the end....RIP Hunter cat...meowmie misses you more than she can say but I know that Kunan, Bouncer, and Silver met you at the bridge and will take care of showing you around.....

I'm so sorry, poor Hunter.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb