Thread: Prince

Prince

Prince what a gorgeous bunny boy you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face today. It sure made me smile!!! It sounds like you give you loving human lots of things to smile about every day. I hope you are enjoying your day in the spotlight.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi precious Prince! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful bunny you are! Your coat and coloring, your markings, are simply gorgeous! It's no big surprise to learn how you wow the judges in 4H, and congrats on your ribbons and placings; very impressive! You and your person make one terrific team, in and out of the show ring, and we give great thanks to her/him for never giving up on you, for following the advice of her/his wise 4H Leader to hang in there, and how well her/his patience and devotion have been rewarded! A human couldn't wish for a sweeter, smarter, more loving furkid than you, Prince! Our animal companions teach us so much about life, and what it means to be truly dedicated and devoted to another; just one of the many gifts they bless our lives with!
    Thanks for brightening my gray day with your heart warming story, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your family, a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together! I just know you're going to be a wonderful daddy too, that all of your kits will be just as beautiful and loving as you!
    Cuddles and kisses to you precious Prince, our very special and most deserving, Sunday Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Prince, the Handsome Dutchie!

Hello, my friend. I don't have much time but wanted to write and compliment you on your very handsome rabbit Prince (I had a boxer named Prince when I was a little boy, sixty years ago). Truly, he has one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen on a rabbit. I've had a tender heart for rabbits ever since I was small and it hasn't changed because your bunny touched my heart and made me respond to your wonderful pet.
    Take care, my friend. I know you'll do well in school (I didn't, lazy that I was...) and will also take good care of your incredible bunny Prince.
    May the Lord bless and keep you and your loved ones and, of course, Prince.
    Love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Blog Entries

Prince

Prince is just the cutest little bunny rabbit ever! Your patience sure paid off eh? Well done! Great POTD, peace and love

Awww, Prince! What a handsome bunny guy you are with your pretty markings and your cute pink nose! What a great story of how you and your person have worked together to become a winning team! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Prince!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Prince! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Prince

He is such a handsome bunny. I love his perfect pink nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.