Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miller - you look Marvelous!

Miller - you look Marvelous!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    What a smile you brought to my face... your wonderful guardians are truly blessed... and good for you for finding them!

You can find love in the most unusual places!

Wow, Miller, you are a beautiful (and lucky) cat. You look a lot like my Misty. Congratulations on COTD.

Congratulations, Miller, on being Cat of the Day!

Kudos to your human parents for rescuing you and caring for your problems during your early days. I can tell they you very much.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Miller, you are so darn cute.

Congrats on being the Cat of the Day. You certainly deserve it.

Although your early life was a bit of a struggle, your purrents spent their hard earned money to get you back to a good healthy state. They are saints, for sure.

I hope you enjoy your day in the limelight.

I would love to have you come live with me, but I suspect your purrents would not want to send you to Camp here, as I might never let you return.

Again, congrats on being the CAT OF THE DAY!

What a Great Big Cat you are Miller , you look a Big Maine Coon with that big ruff and your majestic look.
    You certainly are quite a big Cat now , you certainly have gotten your growth to you.

You have some Great Guardians , who were willing to spend that money to assure your health , and now they will reap the benefits of having a Great Big Teddy Bear of a Cat to have as thier Friend for many yeras to come.

We Found Cats are sending Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES To Our Newest Big Buddy ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day^^ Big Bodacious Marvelous Miller ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Simply Marvelous Miller! I wonder if the inspiration for your name was being found in a Saw Mill. Makes perfect sense to me! Happy COTD Miller.

P.S. Love your baby picture

Miller! What's a thousand dollars for a million dollar baby?

You look so content and happy and so very very loved. You were one lucky kitten - and bless all the guys at the mill who looked after you and double checked in case you had brothers and sisters in need as well.

Happy COTD, Miller!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Miller's "mom" here...

Hi all - Thank you for the wonderful comments on our Miller. Yes, he is named Miller because he was found at the mill. We've never been known for creativity in naming our pets, lol (we have a Golden Retriever named Goldie). Miller was so young when my husband found him that it difficult to tell if he was male or female. Before we were able to get him to the vet we had already decided he was going to be either Miller or Millie.

And if you think we spent a lot of money on Miller....go look up the Dog of the Day for this past Oct. 2. Bodie is another of our Golden Retrievers - we have three - and read his story. He is also a rescue pet and has cost us $11,000 this year! Is there any doubt we love our pets???

Quote Originally Posted by tamib12345 View Post
    Hi all - Thank you for the wonderful comments on our Miller. Yes, he is named Miller because he was found at the mill. We've never been known for creativity in naming our pets, lol (we have a Golden Retriever named Goldie). Miller was so young when my husband found him that it difficult to tell if he was male or female. Before we were able to get him to the vet we had already decided he was going to be either Miller or Millie.

And if you think we spent a lot of money on Miller....go look up the Dog of the Day for this past Oct. 2. Bodie is another of our Golden Retrievers - we have three - and read his story. He is also a rescue pet and has cost us $11,000 this year! Is there any doubt we love our pets???
    Oh Magnificent Miller, I once had a Boy cat named 'Boy' (It kinda turned into Boysie though.) He was a handsome guy just like you Miller. To Miller's Mom, did you consider the name Tom Sawyer Happy COTD Marvelous Miller!

Miller!

Miller...a perfect name for you, considering how you were rescued!
    You are a stunning cat...and your kitten picture is too prescious!
    I'm so happy that you are healthy and happy - may each day be COTD for you, Miller!

Miller what an adorable baby you were. You grew up into and equally stunning adult judging from your picture.

How blessed you were to be found and have a loving home now. No more sawdust for you baby!!! I just know your family is equally blessed to have you with them. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so glad that Miller has recovered and has such a wonderful family. I too have had to spend quite a bit of money when one of my 3 cats became ill. Several years ago I got pet insurance on all of them. Yes, the insurance can be expensive, but it depends on how much coverage you get and which company you use. It has been a lifesaver several times.

Ruby E.

Hello Miller,

What a precious baby picture of you & now look what a handsome fella
    you grew to be. Sounds like you really needed a friend when you were
    found. I am so happy to know what a happy home you have now sweetie.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.

ps. I remember your doggie brother Bodie.

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miller, You are absolutely beautiful! Lucky for you that your humans cared enough to take care of you. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you and your family have many years together. Yes, I recall Bodie; what an expensive dog he is but worth it I'm sure. Anyway congrats to Miller for being COTD!

Hi Miller! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Oh! What a beautiful, simply precious wee kitten you were, and what an incredibly handsome boy you've grown up to be! What a rough start at life you had indeed, Miller! But thankfully your wonderful Daddy to be found you and rescued you in time, he and your Mom providing you with all the love, good nutrtion, and the vet care required to make you whole again! What a wonderful family your guardian angel led you to, and how lucky they are to have a beautiful best friend, master purr-er, and consummate snuggler in you, Miller! I'd bet that with time even Whiskers will come around to appreciate your many irresistible charms! (You know how big sisters can be!)
    Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing your beautiful self, your inspirational story and heart melting pics with us all! I hope you and Coupe and Whiskers are all being treated to a very special day of celebration, being spoiled to the max; you sure deserve it! Please have your Mom give you a hug and kiss for me! Much love to you, precious Miller, and to Coupe and Whiskers too!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~