Thread: Sweet Sadie

Sweet Sadie

Sadie you are such a beautiful ebony Queen. You remind me of my brothers RB kitty Midnight.(or Middy for special peeps) I hear you are a stair racer too. I could never win a stair race against my Buddy boy, he is the feline equivalent of Lightning McQueen and isn't afraid to 'trade some paint'. Hope you take it easy on your peeps and don't knock them off the stairs. Be good sweety and have a Happy COTD Sadie.

What a ovely Black Cat with gray accents you are Sweet Sadie!!
    Thee is a Cat in Cat Fancy caed Sdaie, and if my memory had not gone on me, she is an Awesome Black Cat too.

What a Big Fluffy Puffy Cat you are a eal Furry Purry Pal.
    You certainy were ucky to find your FurrEver Home, and your family was lucky to find such a Wonder Cat!!!

Tubster Panther ^^ Ebony Beau Tubster ^^ Tubby 2 and Ebony Tubbette and A My Black Porchies ^^ are sending a Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Sweet Sadie, Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Girl

Thank you for sharing Sadie with us today. She is so beautiful. I love that she has created her own special surprise for anyone walking up or down the steps! She may be smaller than the other cats in your family, but I am sure she is leaving a big imprint on your hearts. Thanks again.

Hi Sadie! What big eyes you have and big heart as well! Im glad you made it to PetSmart then on to your new home in NC! Have a fun filled day with your furrsibs and humans!

Middy

Sadie what a beauty you are!!!

My 3 ebony boys are drooling over your picture. We all hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Sadie

Loved seeing Sadie's adorably sweet face today!! Fun, playful Sadie, what a wicked COTD Peace and love

Hi Sadie, I am pleased to meet you sweet girl. I am so glad to know
    what a wonderful home you now have. Loving people & fellow felines.
    Congratulations on being our very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi sweet Sadie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous, simply stunning, ebony girl you are! You have the most beautiful coat and the biggest, roundest, most sparkling yellow eyes! Yes, we too are so grateful to all who had a hand in your rescue, and to PetsMart for helping to make your love match a reality! What a wonderful addition you are to your family, Sadie; the furry ones and humans! You may be on the dainty side (compared to your hulking MC bros), but as your proud person has said, your heart is as big as they come, with a personality just as big!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Sadie! I hope that you and Messiah and Bentley are all enjoying a fun day celebrating your top cat reign, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and cuddles to you sweet Sadie, and to Messiah and Bentley, too!
    (Happy stairs zooming!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Sadie, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are so pretty sitting there next to the orange stuffed cat. You're so lucky that you got adopted. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home and family who love you. Congrats on being COTD!

10. Sadie Sadie married lady! I can see your beautiful heart glowing in your gorgeous eyes! Congrats sweet Sadie!

Hello, beautiful Sadie! I bet a LOT of good luck is going to come my way because you've crossed my path!! Happy Cat of the Day !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sadie!

What a cute unusual tortie you are, Sadie! Mostly black, but tortie as well...!
    I'm glad that you were adopted into such a wonderful family!
    Have a great COTD status!

Sadie

What a great cat! I love her pretty face and beautiful fluffy fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.