Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy news!

Happy news!

Hi everyone,
    I know I don't post as often as I used to, but I do lurk.

For those of you who DO remember me, I have happy news to share.

After 15 years, and many heartbreaks, WE are finally pregnant! I am officially 19 weeks today, and had to have every single test known before I could officially "tell" people.

Of course, the PT group are one that I wanted to share my happy news with.

And it gets better ............ I am pregnant with twins

Thank you all for your lovely words of support when my beautiful Captain passed to the RB. I am only sorry he won't be here to experience this with us.

Hope this find everyone well.
    Love to all
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Congrats!

Prayers that all goes well.

Congratulations, we will keep you and your babies in our prayers! My friend Amy had twins after much trying, and now that they are 5 1/2, she said to me the other day "How lucky was I? I had them both, a boy and a girl, and they are both so different but it's so great!"
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations! My daugher just had twins in August, they are now 10 weeks old. I tried for 9 years I know how heartbreaking it can be.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

OMG, OMG....I've got tears of happiness in my eyes!!! Ohh Michelle, I'm absolutely delighted by your wonderful news and soooo happy for you!!! Wow, twins! So exciting! When is your expected due date? I will be keeping you in my prayers and hope that you have an easy pregnancy. Many hugs coming across the ocean!

Oh yes i remember you well, and i am so thrilled to read your happy news and twins, what a lovely blessing that is, CONGRATULATIONS , wonderful news.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Blog Entries
    Congratulations That is a long wait but twins make it a bonus.

Congratulations, Captain! This news is wonderful. Much luck with the twins, hope all goes well.

Wow that is wonderful news and congratulations! Seems to me Captain's been a busy boy up at the Bridge Well done
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Congrats. Captain!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh how exciting! See, good things come to those who wait. Double fun!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Double the pleasure, double the fun! I have two close friends that have had twins in the last year. They are all doing great! Congratulations and enjoy enjoy enjoy! Praying for good health all around!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!

What do you mean REMEMBER you? Of course!!

Congratulations!! I know how happy you must be. My husband and I are very familiar with the process, we went through many years of it (a LONG time ago) and came up with kitties. Something went wrong in invitro. I think they've changed the process since.

Prayers and best wishes for continued health and strength to you and your babies (and your husband!). Keep us posted!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What lovely, joyful news! We will keep you in our goodthoughts and prayers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image001.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	47843  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi