Thread: Beautiful Blu

Beautiful Blu

Blu you remind me of my big guy that died this past July. You look so loving that I wish I could give you a big hug.
    Enjoy your special day!

Hi Blu!!!!

WOW!!!! You are such a handsome man with that gorgeous coat and smile. We are thrilled to see you live in one of our favorite places in the world. The charming and delightful St Augustine. We're pretty close to you Mr. Blu. Our Mom usually travels there once a month to see the beautiful sights. We loved reading your fabulous bio. Such a great boy you are!! Your proud owner certainly loves you!! It's a great thing to hear how well you recovered from your accident. We hope you are staying away from roads every day. Happy DOTD!! We hope your day is perfect!! Please tell your proud human to give you tons of xtra kisses from us. Congratulations and happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you Blu, and to your devoted human as well! I knew right off that you had to have some Texas roots when I clicked on that stunning photo of you posing among those beautiful bluebells!

What a beautiful girl you are (LOVE that smile and that pretty pink bandana), and so it is only fitting that your devoted human would write an equally beautiful tribute to her/his best friend and lovoing companion! What a deep and unbreakable bond of love and trust you and your person share, a bond forged from your birth; a case of love at first sight! How lucky she/he has been to have grown up into young adulthood with you, her loving companion, by her side! And how lucky you are Blue, to have been blessed with such a devoted forever human! What a happy, carefree, adventure filled life you are leading, Blu! Texas is terrific, but for a water loving pup such as yourself, FL takes the cake! But as long as you're with your people, I'm sure it doesn't matter what address you call "home!" After all, home IS where the heart is, and we all know where and with whom, yours lies!

Thanks to your human for sharing your wonderful life story and simply GORGEOUS photos with us all! You truly are one in a million, Blu, and so very worthy of the title Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Hope you're enjoyng your big day in the spotlight, Blu, celebrating with your family and fursib Winston the Poodle, best pup pals Sandy the Boxer and Benny the Beagle; all of your no doubt countless friends and fans!

Much love and hugs to you, beautiful Blu, and to Wintston too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Blu,

I love all of your beautiful pictures sweetie. You are definately a special
    girl. You also must be a smart pup to learn so many tricks. It must
    be fun to be so active & keeps you fit & trim too.Congratulations pretty
    girl on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet Blu.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Blu! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Blu!

What a pretty intelligent girl you are, Blu! I'm sorry that you got hit by a car...thanks to your wonderful humans and your vet, you are fine now!
    May each day be DOTD for you, Blu!