Thread: Mr. Bob the family man

Mr. Bob the family man

Mr. Bob what a gorgeous and dedicated family man you are!!!

I loved loved loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The ones of you with your babies have me in danger of melting into a puddle!!! You certainly deserve a 'father of the year award'!!! It was such fun meeting you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Mr. Bob the family man! Be still my heart! Your write up should have come with a MAJOR cuteness alert/warning! Like MOFF, I too found my heart melted into a puddle of mush at my feet after reading your heartwarming bio, and taking in your utterly precious photos! What a dear, sweet, wonderful little Glider man you are, Mr. Bob; best fur husband to Marley and daddy to your babies...and so devoted and loving to your human mommy and daddy as well! I don't think there's a gentler, more loving creature on the planet than you, Mr. Bob! You are truly one in a million, and your human and furry family, SO very lucky to have a "family man," a best friend and loving furkid, in you As your mommy has said, Sugar Gliders are not for everyone. But thankfully you and your colony found your way to one fully knowledgable in your care and needs, and committed to giving you all, the best life imaginable! What a heavenly match!
    Hope your enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, Mr. Bob, celebrating with Marley and the kids, and your devoted human parents! Love and cuddles to you and Marley and the kids, precious Mr. Bob! I'll be smiling all day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mr. Bob, What an interesting cute little feller you are! I'll admit I know nothing about gliders. I found the article very interesting and it's good to know that Mr. Bob is a family man and affectionate and smart. All of the gliders I saw are very cute. Congrats Mr. Bob on being POTD!

Mr. Bob, what a handsome sugar glider you are! Beautiful! And how wonderful that you are such a great family man! I love the way you snuggle in sweatshirt pockets and kiss goodnight! Congrats on being a very deserving Pet of the Day!!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Mr. Bob

He is very cute! He looks so soft. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Bob you are a beauty & such a wonderful father to help your Mrs., with the babies.