Thread: Bravo

Bravo

Bravo what a gorgeous fellow you are !!!

I love your ears!!! They are indeed long but they make you even more special!!! I'm so glad your family found that abcess and got you to the vet in time. The world would be lots darker without your sweet light shining in it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Halloween Bravo! What a cutie you are! Just look at those big ears! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi beautiful bunny Bravo! Congrats on nabbing our very special Halloween Pet of the Day honors! I have to admit, at first I thought those looooooong, silky, beautiful ears of yours were part of your outfit, your hat! I don't think I've ear met a bunny with ears that long before! They're simply gorgeous, and truly do make you extra special! (Even if you do trip over them!) I'm so, so very happy you found your way to such a caring and loving forever family, Bravo! Thankfully your family got you to the vet in the nick of time, saving you from an almost certain, unspeakable fate! And now, healthy and whole once more, nothing but happy, carefree, love and fun filled days for you, sweetheart, with plenty of time to grown into those amazing ears! hehe What a beautiful bunny you are, Bravo, inside and out, and how lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives! You're a treasure!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bravo! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being pampered to pieces and treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bravo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bravo,

I love your hat photo. Are you dressed for Halloween little guy?
    Wow, I did a double take on those ears. I thought at first, that you had
    a cape around your shoulders. Happy Halloween sweetie & congrats on
    being our super special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet bunny Bravo, what a treat for a Halloween Pet of the Day story! I am glad you're getting healthy! I love your ears Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Bravo

OMG, never seen ears like that 'afore!! Bravo is amazing and hilarious to watch, I heard a rumour.Well thanks for sharing this wee babe with us! Most excellent POTD!! Happy Halloween, peace and love

Bravo, the image of you running through the house with your ears flying behind you is hysterical! You must be quite a sight to see! And I am so glad you got your abcess taken care of before it was too late! Yeah! Enjoy being Pet of the Day, you cutie-pie!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Bravo

What a pretty bunny! He is a gorgeous color, and those ears are incredible. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.