Thread: Adorable Annika!!

Adorable Annika!!

Congratulations to our adorable dog of the day, Annika! You sure are a cutie in that halloween costume and that puppy picture just melted my heart. You sound like a bundle of energy and yes, you definitely keep your peeps on their toes. I'm glad you're doing agility...what a great source of focus for a smart BC like yourself. Congrats again and I hope you get a couple of extra treats today in honor of your DOTD!

Happy Halloween Annikia!!! You look all ready to trick or treat! Congrats on being DOTD pretty girl!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Howl-oween, Annika! Congrats on nabbing our very special holiday honors! Could you be any cuter, all decked out in that adorable outfit? hehe It, and this holiday in particular, fit your funlovingef loving personaity to a "T!" True to your name, you're a beauty, that's for sure, and true to your breed as welll, one super intelligent, energetic and athletic girl, with boundless spunk and an unbridled zest for life! (My kind of pup!) Just make sure you channel that um, enviable enthusiasm into safe and healthy adventures; no more emergency visits to the vet for you!
    Yes, your high energy, active breed does requires an extra bit of time and commitment. But as your Mommy says, your family is more than happy to meet the challenge, loving you just the way you are, unconditionally, forever and always! How lucky they are Annika, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as life loving as you in their lives!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! It was a pleasure meeting you today, and having the chance to pay tribute to the very special pup that you are, and all that you mean to your wonerful family! Hope you and fursis Katie are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled, safe Howl-o-ween, getting more than your fair share of treats! Love and hugs and kisses to you, adorable Annika, and to Katie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lol

Annika your costume picture & story made me laugh out loud. I especially liked reading about all the trouble you got into at 9 months of age. What a hoot. I sure hope your parents have a health insurance policy on you in case you have any more adventures like that!!

Hello Annika,

What a pretty name for you sweet girl. You sure have the
    prettest coloring too. Boy, I'm glad your folks decided to get you into agility,
    where I'll bet you really shine. Pups can get into a lot of trouble when they are
    as smart as you are. Congratulations on being honored today as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Annika

What a cute picture of Annika! Hope she stays away from a little less trouble in the future Beautiful DOTD, Happy Halloween!!! BOO Peace and love

Annika!

What a beautiful girl you are...what a lil' she-devil you are too! LOL!
    Please be more careful, and have a great DOTD/Halloween!