Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing ... Oscar!

What a gorgeous boy you are, Oscar - beautiful eyes and that round face. I bet Samantha is smitten with you. Playing with toys means you're already feeling at home, and you could not have found a better place to live!

Karen, give him some kisses from me. I hope to see more pictures of him soon and hear what kind of antics he gets into.

Btw, he reminds me of Pippa, John's niece's cat.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello Oscar. He is a beautiful boy. I love the little white patch
    on his chest.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Oscar (and Mummy !) You've really scored little one - a wonderful home with a wonderful family And, you are gorgeous
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Helo Oscar, this is Tubster Panther the Found Cat!!!
    We are so glad to see that you have found just about the Purrfect Home, and that is great because there are some people who do not like Black Cats
    We are all glad to see yopu are so happy.
    If you want to go out to sea, I will ask Ebony Beau, Tubby Two and Ebony Tubbette Angels to take you out sailing
    Welcome Oscar to Pet Talk from the Found Cat Hotel
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Oscar and welcome to the PT family! As you soon will find out, PT kitties get only the very best of everything! You could not possibly have found a better furever home! You're going to be loved, cared for, and spoiled like every kitty should be. I can't wait to hear more about you and maybe even see more pictures.

I'm sending you lots of welcome scritchies and lovies Samantha, I'm sending lots of lovies for you too! I'm sure you'll help Oscar settle in and teach him all he needs to know about being a cat.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oscar what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You remind me of my Chuck in the face. He has the same sweet look and round big eyes you have. I do hope you don't become quite the chunk he is though. He is a big big boy now.

Chester says you have great taste in toys. He had a ball like that and it was his favorite. He played with it so much he wore it out.

Looks like you are enjoying your new home. Way to go!!!! Luvies from me and my gang.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Oscar! What an elegant ebony cat you are! We are so glad you are in a loving PT home now sweetie pie!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Oscar the vampire says Happy Halloween!

Aren't those fangs scary?!!

Oscar thanks all his new pals for the warm welcome and says you can stroke his beautiful soft fur anytime. The resident Madam might get jealous though. She likes to keep Oscar in his place.

Oscar, what a handsome boy you are! Your meowmie is no longer "specializing in grey cats"!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

10. Oscar!!! It is about time you announced yourself! We boys - up against well-established girl kitties MUST assert our rights!...even if it means bearing your fangs....

Fraternally...Eddie /es

What a HANDSOME boy you are, Oscar! I am SO HAPPY that you found a new home, and that you get to be on PT now!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Oh Oscar! That big round head, those big round eyes and that little spot of white right where your big old heart is! *sigh* You so remind me of my Hobbes. I'd love to shmoozle your tummy! I bet you are a big ole love bug! Welcome and I look forward to a long life of pics of you and your sibling. I bet she's smitten with you in no time! xxxooo!

Such a gorgeous boy. Congrats all round.

Oh, Oscar! I must confess, I have a big crush on black kitties, and you look like someone I could love, love, love on tons!

My black boy, Monte, looks very much like you, especially when he lets his fangs hang out. Scary, indeed!

Welcome to PT!

Oscar, finally we get to see you! And please do never follow your dad to sea without a life jacket. Like so many nice cat boys you will have to learn that sisters are a pain. Orion says they are even if they are younger than you.
    A big welcome here