Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Baskim

Mr. Baskim

I agree, strays make the very best cat friends! Thank you for caring so much for him that he became yours; he has repaid you with years of companionship, and I'm guessing Monty is pretty happy to have a friend, too.

What an awesome story. Mr. Baksim is as handsome as ever. I am just smiling hearing about how he came to live with you and is your forever friend now. As I was reading I was hoping he eventually ended up inside with you and Morty.

Enjoy your day of fame Mr. Baksim.

Mr Baskim

What a lucky stray you were. Looks like you picked out your forever person and convinced her/him to realize it and let you move in. Very smart boy! I have Katie Belle who was a stray as well. She picked out my husband and has been our kitty for 9 years now. Thank your person for adopting you every day. So many kittehs are not as lucky! BAKSIM...sorry
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Mr Baskim, you look so much like My Late Mr Scrappy who was also a stray Cat , and who I found meewing away in a Newspaper Box in front of my apartmemt building and yeras later My Scrappy Two from the Porch.
    I certainly agree that our Found Cats are Our Best Friends as they appreciate our friendship , and seeing them gives us such a good feeling!!!

We are sorry that you got mauled , and it is great that You and Morty have become Great Friends.
    Thats great that you now have a Furr Ever Home with a good team.

We Found Cats know your story and are sending a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Morty^^ and Mr Baskim ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Ctas of the Day ^^ ^^. Mr Morty ^^ and Mr Baskim ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Mr. Baskim

I love Mr. Baskim!! What a sweetheart I use to love all those old Jerry Lewis movies too Mr. Baskim obviously is very smart as well and picked the perfect family I couldn't agree more with the sentiment and it warmed the cockles of my heart Giving a homeless animal a place to call his own is better than anything else in the world!! Amen It's a big old place to be out there all by your lonesome aint it now. Mr. Baskim is the best and I shall celebrate him today cuz he's magnificent Peace and love

Gorgeous fella

I just love his black and white face! He's sooo cute. Thanks for sharing your kittycat's story with us all. Bless you for giving him the home he deserved.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Mr. Baskim what a dashing fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I'd love to give your tummy a gentle rub. Maybe your mommy would give you one from me, eh? You certainly look like one happy fellow. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Mr Baskim,

I love both of your pictures. You and your human are very lucky
    to find each other. I am so happy that you & your new buddy Morty
    have a love filled home to call your own. Congratulations on being our
    very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you all a happy & healthy future.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Mr. Baskim! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Love how you came to be named, beautiful boy! I love Jerry Lewis, and grew up watching his movies, and now, every time I watch that one, I'll be thinking of you!
    God bless your dear human for helping to save a helpless creature in need! The world needs more good and caring souls like your forever human, and we give her/him great thanks for providing one beautiful and most deserving kitty with a happy and loving forever home (though we really know it was you who picked your human)!!! She/he surely found a treasure of a gem in you, Baskim, and how lucky you were to have found your way to one another; you were destined to be together!!!
    I hope you and your furry pal Morty and your human are all still reveling in your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, that you're being loved and spoiled to the MAX!!!
    Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile, Mr. Baskim! Sending you and Morty, tons of love and cuddles on your special day! Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well it was great you found each other! Now Mr. Baskim can hang indoors with Mr. Morty. No more meanies can get you now. You are a handsome tuxedo. Enjoy stretching like Superman and lap sitting with mom!

Good evening, Mr. Baskim! How nice you look in your tuxedo coat! I would love to give you a gentle tummy pet in the second picture I'm glad you became an indoor kitty along with Morty! Happy Cat of the Day to both of you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Horray for Mr. Baskim!
    1. For learning your work schedule
    AND
    2. For inching his way into your heart and home.

He can now live longer with love and companionship in you and Morty!

Baskim pays it back tenfold

What a wonderful story and an adorable kitty boy...whatever we give or spend on our pets, we always get it back ten, a hundred and a thousand fold in love and companionship. Kissies to you both from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Mr. Baskim!

What a great story! I love to read rescue stories...4 of my 5 kitties were rescues...well, all 5 were! (One was owned, but the owners pretended to have found her...she was actually a gift that was not wanted)...Anyway - I love your pics, Mr Baskim. You look like a very sweet kitty!

I love a happy ending! Way to go, Mr. Baskim!