Thread: We won the world rugby cup....yahooo.....

We won the world rugby cup....yahooo.....

Oh my Down under is having a huge celebration today, it was 1987 the last time we won it, and we just had to bring it home on home turf, WELL DONE GUYS, I am so proud to be a KIWI today.

We only won by 1 point, which means the French played so well, i take my hat off to them, they were very gracious in defeat,and the French should indeed be proud of them.

It is kind of spooky, the score was 8-7 to the ALL BLACKS, last won in 1987 and that day back then a rainbow appeared over the field, guess what, same thing happened.

Hey and Wom you know how i said i was not in to sport, I confess i am now a convert LOVED it all, and totally hooked, mind you i do have my eye candy of the team, the handsome ,sexy Ma'a Nonu.

So for the girls, here is my favourite all black, what you think? he is a HUNK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEXY MA'A NONU NZ ALL BLACK.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	47806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MA'A NONU 2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	47807  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations, and yes, we thought of you when we heard the news! And yup, he is a hunk!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks karen, yep it was so nerve racking, i actually felt sick in the stomach at one stage, as i thought we were going to loose it,i never thought i could get so heated up over a game of sport, but there ya go lol.

Oh i know isn't he DA MAN. LOVE HIM. lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    which means the French played so well, i take my hat off to them, they were very gracious in defeat,
    That's not unusual. If one is French, then one is used to being defeated. May as well not be a sore loser.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Oh i know isn't he DA MAN. LOVE HIM. lol.
    He looks a little bit crosseyed to me.

"I'm Back !!"

Congratulations, KIWIS!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

oh whatever Wom, you are just jealous, he is NOT cross eyed at all, you just pulling my leg, i know YA.
    Furangels only lent.

For me Rugby is only the ALL BLACKS!!!! I think they are perfect, I love all the polynesian teams. I adore seeing the different haka each of them has. For me there is no other team but the ALL BLACKS!!!! I adore them!!!!

Carole, I damn well think he is a smokin'.

Here's an action shot for you girls!!!

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Congratulations.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Watched the second half and still don't understand any of the game.

It was fun, interesting and a tight game.

Loved the hitting and tried to figure out why kicking the ball to the other team is good.....

Never mind...

Congrats and party for the next four years.

hey Richard i don't really understand it yet, but then i am a novice ,but i never realised what a violent game it can be, man they must be sore after that, my poor Nonu was underneath a lot of the time, i was worried he would be hurt, but they don't call him the Titan for nothing.

Oh kittycats_delight, i loved reading your post , i had no idea anyone overseas loved our boys as much as you do, I know isn't he just SMOKIN HOT,hence to say i have him on my computer start up so i can feast my eyes on him every day,he he.,hey there are some non-polynesians in the team,our captain is Ritchie Mccaw, and Dan carter is considered another hottie by the girls, he was out of the cup by injury,and despite loosing one of our best players, we brought the cup home ,it has been a long time coming 24 years.

I love the Haka, i am european, but it is just awesome, i am always so proud when the guys do it,it is FIERCE, i see France got a $20.000 dollar fine for getting too close to the guys doing their Haka, It is in the rule book, and a big NO NO.

It is all a bit of showmanship, but is awesome.

Did you know they are called the ALL BLACKS because of their black clothing,no other reason, not a lot of people know that.

YEP NONU you are indeed a babe,and a really good player, you should see him tackle, he is awesome.

CHECK these other pics out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MA NONUS TATTOO.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	47808   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MA NONU PIC 4.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	47809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ma'a Nonu celebrating his win 2011.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	47810  
    Furangels only lent.