Thread: Milo and Ruby

Milo and Ruby

Oh My Goodness, Arent you two just the sweetest little dogs? I'd like to give both of you a hug if you'd let me. You two look as if you've been together for many years but you havent. That's wonderful that you were rescued and now have a wonderful home. No doubt you are loved and have fun and enjoyment every day. I hope you are with your family for many years to come. Congrats on being DOTD!

Aww Milo and Ruby, what cuties you are!!! You look like such good buddies! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Milo and Ruby

Hey, are Milo and ruby are a heavenly duo or what? Priceless! Seeing those little faces has gotta be a great way to start off each a.m. Long, happy , healthy lives to all of yous Peace and love

Milo and Ruby! What a perfect pair. I just had to comment! So happy you are buddies! Happy dog of the day to you both.

Hi Milo and Ruby! Happy Dogs of the Day to you!!! What a precious pair of peas in a pod you are! Seems like your human has been blessed with the yin and yang of doggiedom, having two best furkids so different in personality and looks, but equally special, and beautiful (inside and out) in your own unique ways! It's clear you two cuties are the best of buds, one dynamic duo, and just as your person says, it's a bond no doubt built on common ground! How lucky you were to have found your way to each other, and your forever human! What a beautiful blended family you make! Heartfelt thanks to your human for opening up her/his heart to two such deserving doggies, giving you both the happiest, most love filled life imaginable!
    Hope you're having a fun day, Milo and Ruby, celebrating your well earned day of honor, being spoiled and loved to pieces!!! Please have your person give you both, a big hug and kiss for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Milo and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

They're my little dynamic duo and they bring laughter to every single day of my life. You try waking up each morning to a wiggly dachshund mix and a snorty Boston Terrier and just try to face the day without a big grin on your face!
    I'd face the day with a big smile each and every day with you, Milo and Rudy! You are a dynamic duo for sure! Sweet and smart, too! Happy Dogs of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Milo & Hi Ruby,

You make the perfect pair & really compliment each other. How
    lucky you are to both wind up in the perfect home. Congratulations on
    being honored as our super special DOGS OF THE DAY. I wish you all have
    a long healthy & happy life together. Sending lots of cyber hugs and
    kisses for both of you sweeties.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Two peas in a pod!

Milo and Ruby...how great that you two sweet rescues have found a loving home, full of play, yummy food...and love!
    May everyday be DOTD for you both!

Hi! I'm Milo and Ruby's momma! I just wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words about my pups They're my babies. Thanks for taking the time to let me know that you enjoy them as much as I do!