Thread: Dozer

Dozer

What a gorgeous guy! I'm truly so sorry for your loss.

Aww! What a lovely doggie you were Dozer! Rest in Peace... it must have been very hard for the owners to decide to put a sweet dog like you down.. Condolences to the owners of Dozer...

You were such a beautiful boy, Dozer. We are so sorry to hear that you had to leave the earth so early in life. Rest In Peace Sweetheart and play hard at the bridge

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Blog Entries

Dozer

Dozer, Dozer, what can one say? What a magnificent delight you were. A giant heart and soul, well loved and never forgotten Thanks for sharing your Dozer with us today!!! Peace and love

Darling Dozer!

Although you lived for only a short while, you appeared to have had a great doggie life! I know that you are missed...

To the family of Dozer~
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy with us, a few of your cherished memories; for giving us the chance to pay tribute to the EXTRA special doggie that he was. He was one stunninigly handsome boy, a gentle giant with a heart of gold. How blessed you were to have had a furkid, a best friend as special as he. I'm so sorry he is no longer there by your side; he left this earth far before his time. But every day of his life he knew just how loved he was by his family, and until that happy day when you and Dozer are togther again, his loving spirit lives on in your hearts, and in those countless, priceless, cherished memories you made.
    Play and romp happily at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Dozer, until that joyful day of reunion. And send down your love to your family...they miss you so very much.

P.S. I smiled out loud reading of your "out the screen" escapade, Dozer. A few days after adopting my now Rainbow Bridge Husky girl Cody, she jumpled through a ground floor screen and out the window into the backyard, scaling our wood pile and hopping a 6ft. fence. She didn't like that I had taken her sister out (to the vet) and left her behind! Silly pups!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dozer was a remarkable dog, both handsome & intellegent. I am so sorry
    illness took his life so young. It is good to remember the happy times you all
    shared. He won't be forgotten. Thank you for sharing your sweet boy with
    us. Dozer clearly was a DOG OF THE DAY, or of a Lifetime.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

For dozer

MM WHAT A SWEET DOG! THANK YOU FOR SHARING DOZER WITH US HERE. I AM SOOO SORRY THAT HE IS NO LONGER PHYSICALLY WITH YOU, BUT I THINK SPIRITUALLY HE COULD BE STILL WITH YOU. I HAVE LOST A FEW FELINES AND I KNOW IT IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT, BUT THEN I REMEMBER THAT MY ANGELS ARE NOT SUFFERING ANYMORE AND I HOPE THEY ARE STILL HAVING FUN AND REMEMBERING ME. I HAVE A HUNCH IT IS THE SAME FOR YOU. THE PICTURES OF DOZER ARE GREAT. HE IS STILL PART OF YOU. GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518