Thread: Sarah

Sarah

What a wonderful dog Sarah is! She is the perfect example of what dogs do for the world, and how needed they are for us to survive. I am hoping that she is out of pain now and that she is home with her mom, being hugged and patted and told that she is beautiful. She is truly wonderful. Thanks for sharing the story of Sarah and her great attributes. I love her too, even without seeing her! Rosebitz

Dear sweet, beautiful Sarah:
    Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day! I hope you are not in pain any longer, and that God will bless you with many more years in good health. Your kind heart and generosity are an example to us all.
    Big hug!

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Sarah
    I loved seeing your sweet face this morning. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I do hope you are not in pain now. How lucky you are to have such a loving family. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweet one.

Stunning Sarah with her sacred mission in life ... U R truly a blessing and inspiration to all with whom U come in contact. May all blessings be upon you and your loving family for your speedy recovery. Kitty-Kisses and Hugs from: Ichabod, Uriah and Midnight. xxxooo

Sarah!!!

Sarah -- our precious Keeshond from Mississippi -- is one of our Keesie friends from an online mail list. Sarah's been thru a lot medically lately. Because of all her difficulties (and knowing her mom had submitted Sarah in the past), I emailed Pet of the Day and asked if Sarah could be considered, once again, because of her medical difficulties. The timing seemed perfect for Sarah to be chosen. I was so excited to open Dog of the Day today and see Sarah's beautiful picture and her wonderful bio written by her mom. Many folks have never seen a Keeshond -- and my "son" Beau was the first one I had ever met. All of these wonderful beings are heart dogs. The Keeshond is the most extraordinary being anyone will ever know. Sarah's Keesie charm, love and heart SHINE THRU in her precious picture and tribute. I will allow Sarah's mom to update everyone if she's able to -- but will tell you all that Sarah arrived home from the hospital this past Friday (11/08). That's why the timing of this choice will mean SO MUCH to Sarah and her family (as well as Sarah's "extended" family online). Sarah is one of our much loved, precious Keeshonden. THANKS EVERYONE for all the well wishes for Sarah -- Sarah is TRULY SPECIAL, as you all can see!
    Da-Beau-Beau's Mom, Becky

If Sarah's Mom reads this, please also check the *An Honor* thread started by me which should have had Sarah's name up there. Thanks Da Beau Beau's Mom for letting us know that Sarah is home from the hospital. She is one of us now and we care very much for her welfare.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sarah/An Honor

Hey, Rachel -- I've discovered the other postings on today's dog -- Sarah (11/10/02) -- posted under AN HONOR. I've put notations for all these posts in our Kees Dog Park List postings -- so Sarah's Mom (also named Rachel -- but goes by Rach) will see the notations. They're having a quiet, restful weekend after Sarah's long stay in the hospital. THANK YOU for all the kind words on Sarah's behalf. We are a tight-knit group in the Kees Dog Park and when one of ours is sick -- everyone worries and prays for the sick furr-child. THANKS SO MUCH for YOUR kindness!

Sweet Sarah

Thank you all for your wonderful comments about my sweet Sarah. She is home
    now and resting comfortably. She had to have a third surgery, the tie backs did not
    work so they had to do a tracheotomy. She has a permanent stoma in her throat. It
    was very hard for me to see her with a hole in her throat, but better that then not
    being able to breath. She is adjusting so well to it. She felt good enough today that
    I gave her a careful bath to get the hospital stink off of her. She is feeling even
    better now that she is clean and dematted. Her kitten Tegan is very happy to have
    her dog home. Tegan is one of the orphans that she helped me raise and we
    decided to keep. Her Feral cat Samantha is also very happy to have her home.
    We all are. I asked Becky to post for me because silly me did not know to check
    the email for a confirmation email to activate my account. So I apologies if this is a
    double post.

Your comments and caring for my love realy touch my heart. I thank God that he gave us more time with our Sweet Sarah. (nick name Boof!)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you Becky.

I have attached a picture of her kissing one of our orphans. If you would like to see more, they are at this web site.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tegantoo

Rachael.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nyssa; 11-10-2002 at 07:45 PM.

Nyssa welcome to Pet Talk!! I just visited your albums and they are all beautiful. The photography and the subjects are terrific. I was happy to meet Sarah today and I do hope you will stay around so we can get to know you and your entire fur family better. I'm glad Sarah is home now. I imagine she will need quite a bit of care with her stoma but, as you say, the important thing is that she is breathing. I have a standard poodle named Bella and two cats, Trevor and Andy. It's good meeting you! Give Sarah a hug from us all.

Sarah

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for the wonderful comments for our Sarah. She's one of our beloved Keeshonden in the Kees Dog Park Mail List. (We like her mom too!) If you go to Rachel's website (Sarah's mom's website) -- Sarah's 4-legged Mom -- Nyssa (now at the Bridge) is also pictured. I recommend taking a minute to look thru Nyssa's pictures. There's one of Sarah and Nyssa "driving" the car/van. Another of the two of them on the back of the sofa! BEAUTIFUL, REGAL GIRLS! Both of them. I think that Rach's photography really adds to the beauty of these pictures -- plus the fuzzies are her babies, she adores them -- and it shows. We're so PROUD to have Sarah in our Dog Park -- she is truly a TREASURE and such a SPECIAL GIRL.

Oh Sarah! Your furparent loves you very very much. And it sounds like you've given so so much love to other creatures including human. I hope you're rewarded for your loving compassinate efforts and you feel a lot better soon. Take care Sarah! And congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Oh, Sarah...you are a precious little angel! I'm happy to hear that you are home and doing better. I know your family will take good care of you and give you all the love you deserve! We're all pulling for you!