Thread: Fidji's show pictures

Fidji's show pictures

Well, I finally recieved the rest of Fidji's show pictures from the summer. Despite being very much out of coat and just a baby (7,8,9 months) she had a fabulous show circuit. 4 show weekends alone put her as the #1 Belgian shepherd dog puppy in Canada, #4 herding breed puppy in Canada, and #22 all breed puppy stats. In 4 show weekends she achieved 18 Best of Breed wins, 11 Best Puppy in Groups, one Group 2, one Group 3, two Group 4's, and 4 Best Puppy in Shows!!!

She's by far my best show dog, she absolutely loves it. I can't wait to take her out again in few years to special her. In the mean time we're just enjoying her company.

Oh wow, isn't she a beauty. Congratulations to you and her on all of those great achievements! That's quite an honor for a young pup. So good that she enjoys it too, I'm sure that adds a lot to her performance.
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

She's beautiful! Congratulations on your many awards! Hope you get even more in the future.

Congratulations on the awards, little Fidji! Nice photos Lovely doggy!!

Yay, beautiful Fidji! Congratulations, Fidji and Wolfsoul!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good job Fidji! You're a beauty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh wow thats a fair achievement for a youngster, well done.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

What a beauty!

Wow, such a beautiful dog. And she is a real winner, too. Congrats on having her win so many titles. I am happy that she loves shows. Just curious, why are you going to wait to show her again, or did I read that incorrectly? Are you going to breed her? Again, just curious. She really is a beauty. You are so lucky to have her....... Photos are nice......Thanks for sharing her.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    Just curious, why are you going to wait to show her again, or did I read that incorrectly? Are you going to breed her?
    I can't afford to special her right now, and it'd be pointless to special her now anyways as she's so young; Though she'd do really well, she will do ALOT better if I wait two or three years, as then her chest will have dropped again, her rear will have improved, she'll have better muscle tone, and she'll have a nice adult coat. She's also bit on the small side so I'm hoping she'll grow another half inch or so. In the mean time I'll get her into rally-o and agility. Maybe not next year as I have a new baby on the way, but eventually! Yes, if she passes all of her health clearances I'll be breeding her. I look at potential males every day, but I'm fanatic about perfect matches, so I am very very picky. I think it will take me quite some time before I find somebody I feel is just right for her.