Thread: Yoda

Yoda

God Bless You and your precious little Yoda - what a cute little boy - he is a blessing in your life - and congratulations little Yoda for being selected as DOTD

Oh Yoda, your pictures made me smile! I wish I could give you lots of hugs and kisses. happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Yoda, What a cute boy you are! I agree with the person who wrote the article; nothing is better to listen to your problems than a loving dog. Dogs dont judge; they just love you. I am so glad you and your human are together. It is obvious that you are so loved, wanted, and appreciated. That first photo is priceless and I liked all of them. I hope you have a long long life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Yoda!

What a cute lil' guy! You look so confident in your pics - lol!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, Yoda!

Hi Yoda! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, you precious little man! I can hardly take your cuteness, Yoda...those blinkies, those ears, that smile, that FACE! And what a little dynamo, packing so much "big boy" personality and spunk into that little frame! And you know, you're the spitting image of your famous counterpart! hehe But as your proud, devoted human has said, it's your HUGE heart, and your unconditional love for your human, that set you paws above the rest. I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Leo, but so grateful that fate would lead you to your person during her/his time of greatest need, bringing her priceless comfort, putting a smile back on her face.

Animals are simply amazing in their capacity to heal the heart and lift the human spirit, and you Yoda are living proof of that! Bless you sweetheart, for being the most loyal and loving furkid a person could ever hope for. No doubt you and your person were destined to be as one, best friends and soul mates for life!

Thanks to your person for sharing your precious self and heartwarming story with us; meeting you was the highlight of my day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Yoda, being loved and spoiled and pampered to the max! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Yoda!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Yoda,

You sure are a cutie little man. I am so happy for your
    human to have such a good friend & companion like you. Love &
    hugs to you sweetie on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Yoda

Yoda is impossibly cute and sounds like perfectly divine company!!What a little sweetheart and an excellent DOTD Peace and love