Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Gorby

Gorby

Gorby is an adopted feral kitten, the last of a litter of four kittens. His brothers were all placed in good homes and he now lives in our home together with three older brothers and sisters from different litters. His mama cat was brought in from the cold late last year and his daddy is our permanent guest in his own heated "condo" on our back porch. ping drivers g20 He is a bundle of love and the apple of my wife's eye, his right eye has the same color as my wife's eyes while the left eye is just like his biological mother's eyes.
    Made me
    Last edited by Jasmine1; 11-01-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Gorgeous Gorby

Love those eyes! So, you think you are still a kitten; how great! Stay that way, you keep your family amused! Enjoy your COTD status today.

Wow what a great picture and you are so beautiful ! its great to rescue(have two brothers that we rescued at 3 weeks old and bottle fed).
    Hope you have a great cotd!

Adorable Gorby

What a beautiful kitty and a funny tribute to him. Being from Montreal and knowing how many cats are homeless or are being killed in shelters etc due to overpopulation it's very heartwarming for me to read about the cats who have loving homes. Especially if they were a little feral or scared to begin with - thanks for your patience. I hope that Gorby and the other members of your fur family will be with you for many years to come.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a dear Little White Cat you are Gorgeous Gorby.
    And yet again we have a Little Lost Cat who now is a Found Cat, and quite a Happy Cat Companion now.

You are such a Dear Little Cat Companion, and you look so very happy there on your rugs!!!

We Found Hotel Cats are sending Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE S To Our Nicest New Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Gentle Cat Gorby ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow...gorgeous! All of that beautiful whiteness...so pretty. Loved your story Gorby. I think you should have a remote of your own.

Your owners sound like wonderful people.

Mr. Gorby, You certainly are a handsome boy! You are quite a handful with your activities. I laughed when I read that you like to help mom change the bedsheets. I know exactly what you mean. My Luke doesnt do it but at one time I had a Siamese that "helped". It is obvious that you have a wonderful home and cat friends and loving humans. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Gorgeous Gorby, you could be the twin to my Schuyler, who was honoured as COTD on 12-2-03! Sorry I don't know how to put a link to him but just search archives and you can see how identical you are! Just like you, his right eye is blue. Do you have vision in your blue eye? Schuyler does not which is common of pure white cats with the blue eye gene. The ear corresponding to the blue eye can be deaf as well. I am not sure if Schuyler has hearing in his right ear or not. It is very special how you tuck in your people each night with head butts and purrs. I hope you have a fun filled COTD celebration with your feline siblings and your devoted human guardians, handsome Gorby!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Gorby!

Beautiful boy, you are so visually arresting (and you definitely have that model "cattitude" down pat!) I just had to drop everything to post my adulation. I thank your guardians for taking you in and for sharing your gem of a story with us--the thought of your furry white splendor setting off your jewel-colored eyes brings a smile to my heart. Take care and live long, you big gorgeous bundle of deliciousness!
    CatFan

Gorby you certainly are a stunning fellow!!!

I could stare into your gorgeous eyes for hours. I'm sure your mom appreciates all your help with the bed sheets. I think that might be a national game for cats: bed sheet changing. I know I get lots of help when I change mine too. I hope you are being totally spoiled today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Gorgeous Gorby! Please count me "in" as one of your many admiring fans! I love that you enjoy the bed-making game, because my kitty does too! Do you like to rest on the warm sheets, fresh from the dryer? And why should a purr-son be messing with the remote control anyway when they could be enjoying quality time with YOU! I love your beautiful white coat -- it looks so soft and plush! And, of course, your breathtaking eyes. I hope that you, Pasha and Sushi are having a wonderful day of celebration today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome Gorby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings gorgeous Gorby! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! I so enjoyed reading your family's very touching, most entertaining tribute to their bestest boy! (Yep, mine are bedmakers too.) That's one PROUD Papa talking, and rightfully so! What an absolutely stunning beauty you are, Gorby! Those spectacular eyes of yours, set off against that snow white coat...exquisite!!! And to think you're just as sweet and loving and joyful as you are handsome, the icing on the cake! Great thanks to your Mom and Dad for saving you and your entire furry family!!! If only there were more humans as caring and compassionate as yours, this world would be a better place! (The world could also do with a few more Gorbys, as well!)
    Thanks to your family for sharing you beautiful self and heart warming bio. with us all! Wishing for you all, your Mommy and Daddy and Pasha and Sushi, a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, love filled years together! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gorby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Gorby,

Happy CAT OF THE DAY gorgeous boy. My wish for you is a long
    and happy life with your lucky family. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Gorby

Gorby looks like the emperor lounging on his favorite fine carpet. Great photos of such a excellent companion!!!!! Gorgeous Gorby, supermodel and divine COTD Peace and love

Gorby, you are stunning!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!