Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Angel Ornaments

Pet Angel Ornaments

I am making Pet Angel Ornaments. The two outer ones are made of alder, the two inner are made of poplar. The wings are walnut. The cat is 2 1/2" tall while the dog is 2 3/4"tall. Asking $10.00 each with discounts on multiple ornaments. Also still doing puzzles and now portraits from photos in wood.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "All It Takes For The Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People TO DO NOTHING!"

Awww, good to hear from you. Not only are they cute, and handcrafted, but as anyone with a cat knows - unbreakable is best!
    I've Been Frosted

And this cat angel looks to have a little attitude.
    "All It Takes For The Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People TO DO NOTHING!"

They are really cute! How/where do I order them?

Yes please, ordering info.

orders can be sent to my email [email protected]. payment can be sent through Paypal or if you want to send payment, let me know and I can send you the address. Also state whether you would like cat or dog, light or dark wood for the body. Wings will be of contrasting wood unless you prefer same type of wood. Shipping would be $2.00 for first and $1.00 each additional ornament. Any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks!

Tim

Tim is VERY talented! He made some puzzles for me awhile back of Beenie and Frankie. They are awesome. I gave them to my husband as a Christmas gift and he was so happy! They are on our mantle and I'm sure some of you have seen them in pictures.

Can you post pictures of example portraits with foto?

Thanks for the kind words! Here is an example of a portrait I designed from a Graduation photo taken in 1958 along with the original. Trying to find the original for another one I did. Patterns are best when the original is of decent size and clear. I have designed a few from small and fuzzy photos but you tend to lose alot of detail. The photo has to be converted to a black and white through several processes to maintain detail. Then has to eb converted into a pattern which is cut on my scrollsaw. You have to make sure that when you cut out certain areas that the whole area doesn't fall out, or as they are called 'floaters'. It can take 4 to 12 hours to make a pattern. Then can take another 3 to 20 hours to cut depending on complexity. Also posted are some ornaments I have cut out for a Christmas show that is coming up next month. I have 31 breeds available at this time. Comments welcome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	core-eagle58-1958grad.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	47796   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM1500.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	47797  

First set of angels shipped this morning! Thanks!

DugansDad,

That is beautiful work!!! I'd like to get one done of MooShoo, my Sphynx that went to the Bridge last year. He was my soulmate!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I could make one for MooShoo. Let me know.

Your work is really good!

Received my order in today's mail - great work, thanks so much!