Thread: Anna Greyhound

Anna Greyhound

Anna, you are beautiful and very lucky too, to have found your current family.

Continued healing to your shoulder.

From 5 greyhounds: Tosca, Marco, Master, Diego and Ambi in AB

WOW Anna, you are so beautiful!!! I'm so happy that you got rescued, because a life on the streets, that's not good for you at all.... !
    I just cannot understand how some people get rid of their dog, just because they cannot win any more money with that dog ???

Have a fantastic new life now sweetie! Your shoulder will be as good as new in no time! Lots of lovies from me!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Blog Entries

Anna

Anna is so very beautiful and has obviously found the perfect family So great to know she is showered with love and attention now Her photos and story sure brightened my day Yaaaaay Anna! Peace and love

Can it be said enough? Anna you are such a beautiful dog! Your story is perfect because it has such a happy ending.

My dear Anna, you are such a sweet sweet dog. I am so sorry for the terrible life you had before you found your furever home. People who do greyhound racing and then throw away those dogs who cant race anymore are cruel despicable people. I hope one day they get what is coming to them. ok, back to you, I loved all your photos but that last one with the red tulips was just wonderful. You are such a striking pretty dog. I wish you and your human a long long life. Human, Thank you for giving Anna a good home and love. Congrats Anna for being DOTD!

Hi beautiful Anna! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What an utterly heart wrenching, horrific beginning you had in life, Anna! I admit your story brought tears to my eyes...first sad ones, then tears of joy. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could treat a helpless animal, a supposed member of the "family," as heartlessly as your TWO families did you. No wonder you're just a tad skittish around strangers!

But thankfully you found your guardian angel and soul mate in your forever human, that one person you knew you could trust; being the intuitive girl that you are (as are most creatures), you could sense right off the bat that with her/him is where you belonged! And just look how far you've come, physically and emotionally! You truly are a fighter and a survivor, one incredibly courageous canine.

Happily now those sad and lonely days, those days of neglect and abuse, are but a distant memory, with nothing but carefree, love filled days to look forward to! Heartfelt thanks to your forever person for saving you, for opening up her/his home and heart to one MOST deserving doggie! How blessed she/he is to have you in her life; her beautiful, smart, lovable Anna! And oh, your photo album is heart melting! What a beautiful, happy girl I see! (Love that shot of you admist all of those pretty, pink tulips!)

Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship for you and your forever human! Hugs and kisses and lots of love to you on your big day, beautiful Anna!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Anna,

What a horrible life you had before some real dog lovers found you
    and brought you back to good health. I loved seeing all the pictures of
    you now. You are beautiful and look so happy & healthy. You don't
    need to race to show you are a winner, look at you now. Congrats
    to you sweet girl on being our beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses
    for you Anna.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My goodness, Anna, that is a big stick you have! I love the photo of you with all the tulips-- you are very beautiful! I'm glad you have a very loving, happy home to enjoy your retirement! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Anna!

What a sad beginning...I know that hate is a strong word, but I hate people who use and abuse animals, then kill them or dump them off somewhere when the poor animal no longer is of 'service' to the them!
    I am so happy that Anna was adopted by aloving caring person, who'd have time for her...judging from the pics, Anna looks so happy!
    May everyday be DOTD for Anna!