Thread: Airo is GORGEOUS!

Airo is GORGEOUS!

Airo's markings are the prettiest I've ever seen! I once owned a red-tailed boa but, while he had a wonderful personality, he wasn't as beautiful as Airo is. I'm also a woman and I always enjoyed the funny reactions I got when I took my Romeo out for a walk (or to the local mall). So many people just don't understand how fun it is to have a snake for a pet. Congratulations on POTD.
    Jacque
    "It is only with the heart that once can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

You are indeed gorgeous, Airo! Beautiful markings, and I think I can see where you got your name but can't find the turtle. I used to have a little corn snake. I would love to wear you around my shoulders, like a snake-stole! I hope you have a fun POTD celebration with lots of attention from your devoted guardian, awesome Airo!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Airo

Well now, Airo IS spectacular isn't he? Amazing Your Uncle sounds like quite a hoot as well Do you rent him out? Excellent Airo is a magnificent POTD!!! Peace and love

H Airo! Happy Pet of the Day!!!
    What a gorgeous Python you are; your markings are simply spectacular, so beautiful! What a special Christams that was, the day your human popped open that suitcase! I can just imagine the look of joy and surprise on her face, and the smile on your uncle's! He made her dream come true that special day, and what a perfect match you and she make!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your stoy with us all, an your stunning photos! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and learned a lot about your magnificent species in the bargain! I hope for you and her, many, many more happy years together!
    Long and happy life to you, magnificent Airo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Airo

Wow, that is a beautiful snake! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Snakes are such beautiful creatures. Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Beautiful Ball Python. I use to have 3 years ago.