Thread: Sorry for all I missed...

Sorry for all I missed...

I'm sorry f or all the birthdays, welcome to new PetTalkers,congratulations to new pillars, get well wishes to sick pets, etc, etc., that I missed in the last month.
    In spite of the lousy economy, people are sending donations to Yankee Golden Retriever Recue in droves, adding them to membership renewals and purchases from the "Golden Goodies" catalog. Since my volunteer work consist of sending acknowledgements for all donations, plus writing a note with the card for any gift over $100 (there have been many of those), I've been mailing between 200 and 300 cards a week.
    All of this is wonderful for the pups awaiting adoption and I'm very happy to do it.
    However, since the Goldens come first, this is a blanket "Happy Birthday" and all other greetings for the next month in case I can't post again for a while. I still check every day to see the Dog of the Day. Couldn't miss that. So, be sure that if I see any posting about a pup who is not well (I hope not), my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
    Cheers to all from Carina and Alicia

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Former User Guest
    I guess we better be happy that you are so busy writing those cards , although we miss you here, I know how important this rescue job is. Wishing all the best and more chekcs in 'your' way, and pop in whenever you can.

I am glad you have such a happy reason to be away from Pet Talk All the best to you and your pups

Alicia,

So very good to hear from you again!!!

I'm sure we all understand that the animals come first.
    Glad you're staying busy in such a good way. Hope all
    is well with you otherwise. Hugs to Carina. Liz.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt