Thread: Handsome Frankie!

Handsome Frankie!

Frankie....my heart just melted into a puddle. I can see why your owner fell in love with you at first sight. You are quite handsome in your tuxedo suit of fur. And I hear you are a night owl. I have heard the night life can be great for a cat.

Enjoy your day sweet Frankie.

Hello Frankie, What a handsome boy you are! I am so glad you have a great home and are loved. It sounds as if you are a handfull, especially during the night. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Handsome Cat you are , and it is so sad that someone thought so little of a Creature of Our All Loving Lord God above that they would leave him cold and defenseless in a parking lot.

You have you Furr Ever Home now Frankie , and you have your Family and your Sister Gertie ^^ , and you are a Happy Cat Duo furrever.

We Found Hotel Second Chance Cats are sending our Love and a friendly MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES To Gertie ^^ and Our Newest Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day ^^ Frantic Frankie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Frankie!

Just loved seeing Frankie today, SO cute. You can see that little twisted glint in his pretty eyes and just tell he's a party animal Great COTD Peace and love

Hi Frankie, It's good to meet you handsome. I'll bet seeing you
    sleeping all curled up in a tiny ball makes up for the late night games, right?
    LOL I hope you share any treats with Gertie when you celebrate your
    special honor as our CAT OF THE DAY. Sending luvies for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey Frankie, you are my neighbor! Yup, I'm here in East Prov, quite close to you fella.

Such a handsome tuxie boy you are. I can see why your HuMom took one look at a pic of you and knew she had to have you.

Enjoy your day, Frankie!

Love a handsome tuxie like you, Frankie! What a darling boy you are!

No wonder you're a night owl, you're all dressed up for the ball!!!. So glad you have a loving furrever home where you are loved and appreciated.

Tell your meowmie to give you extra treats and scritches.

Congratulations, sweet boy!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Frankie what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face smiling at me from my computer screen today. You are a heart melter for sure. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Fantastic Frankie! What can I say, you look like my boy kitty Buddy and have the same name as my nephew Frankie. You can't get much better than purrfection! Happy COTD you purrfectly handsome young man!

Hi Frankie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet one! What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Frankie, and sharing the same name as one of my fur nephews...bonus points! And you're a spirited, spunky "party animal;" my kind of guy! No wonder your human fell madly in love at first sight...by a photo no less; now that's mega charm personified! hehe What a beautiful, joyful, lovable best furkid you are, Frankie, and so very deserving of the coveted title, Cat of the Day! Great thanks to your dear family for choosing rescue, providing the bestest forever home to one very deserving kitty! Hope you and sister Gertie are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight! It's getting near "your time," so party hearty the night away! (Lucky parents, lol)
    Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Frankie!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-14-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fabulous Frankie!

Frankie - I'm so glad that you are in your forever home!
    And I must say that you look rather dashing in your tuxedo!
    May everyday be COTD for you...the resident tuxie here - Crunch - thinks so!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on stool.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	47738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on the sora.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	47739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on the sofa.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	47740  

Frankie

What a great kitty! I love his white whiskers and pretty tuxedo markings. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.