Thread: Fun/Useful Apps?

Fun/Useful Apps?

For those of us who have smart phones, I thought we could share what fun or useful apps we have. I'm always looking for fun apps to download.

I have Google Sky. You can see all the stars and constellations above you. Pretty neat. The Bar Code scanner, where you can scan bar codes and see other competitive prices for that item. The flashlight app uses your flash as a flash light and is actually pretty bright.
    For games I have Angry Birds (of course). It's addicting. I have the BeJeweled type game and Solitaire and Words Free.

Timetable is useful for those with busy schedules. You can plan out your day.
    I have the YouTube and Facebook app.

I think that's about it for what I use...

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

What phone did you wind up with?

I have so many apps I don't really use, and they're all pretty cool. ShootMe is useful, it's a screenshot "camera" for Android phones as they are not equipped with such a feature. Peep for twitter and the Facebook app are pretty cool. I have Zedge for cool ringtones. Where's my droid allows you to find a lost phone up to five miles away from another phone. Youtube app of course Tetris, Angry birds, and Fruit Slice (android version of fruit ninja). I use What's App to text my friend in India for free, very useful!

Some stupid, yet pretty fun ones are the Geico Brostache. Can't be explained unless you see it and the Ghost Radar, which is cool to use!

Advanced Task Killer, Battery Monitor Widget, and Juice Defender all for battery life.

Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Words With Friends Free, Hanging with Friends Free are all games.

I have barcode scanner and QR Droid for scanning barcodes.

Umm... Craigslist, GasBuddy (finds the cheapest gas in your area for you!), Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Myxer (ringtones), my bank's app, The Weather Channel, StudyBlue (use it for school, very helpful), Quick Settings (Turns off settings that run down battery life, pretty handy), and oh... Pandora! Then one of my favorites is Alchemy (you mix four basic elements together to create things like alcohol, sand, flower, etc. It's neat, check it out!)

Everything I have right now is free. I haven't found any apps that I've wanted that I've had to pay for yet .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography