Thread: Corky

Corky

Corky - you are a beauty! I just love those little sheltie faces . I'm sure you will grow up to be a wonderful boy, and I'm glad you have so many friends to play with. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!

Oooooh! What a precious, adorable sheltie pup you are Corky!! Soooo sweet looking with your big brown eyes! It sound like you have quite a happy young life there with your loving humans and piggie pals. And so many doggie buds to take you by the paw and show you the way into doggy-adult-hood! Your humans must be so proud of all your achievements in puppy-k classes! I'll bet you're the star "pup-il"! And agility classes will be such fun for an active, intelligent and fun loving guy like you! Congratulations sweet Corky! You are a beautiful, most deserving "Dog of the Day!" You GO little man!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 26, 2001).]

Awwwwwwww.... What a cutie! I love Sheltie puppies. Corky sounds like he's doing so well in his puppy-training. I'm impressed! What a good doggie.

Oh my Gawd! Corky, you are so absolutely, incredibly adorable! You sweet, clever lil puppy boy, I'll bet you graduate 1st in your puppy-k class!! Sounds like you are kept busy and active, just as you should be! I'll be looking for you to win agility trophies in years to come! Kisses, kisses on your lil precious face!!!

What a little beauty your are, Corky. You're going to be one of the best looking shelties ever when you grow up. We own 2 shelties that are a lot older than you. One of them barks & eats a lot, too. You really deserve to be Dog of the Day so have a great day with lots of treats.