Thread: R.I.P my precious one

Unhappy R.I.P my precious one

last night i witnessed my cat being killed by some irresposible owners dog - all i heard was a loud meow sound and i went outside and found me cat inside the jaws of some boxer that belonged to a guy next door - and i was hitting this dog as hard as i could but he would not let go of my cat and im sitting here watching my cat suffer and there was not anything i could do about it - i did everything i could - and i wanted to know what harm did my cat do to this dog - he was minding his own business and resting on the porch and im sittin here looking at my lifelss cats body inside the jaws and when he let go there my cat was laying lifeless in the yard and it hurts soooo much because i witnessed it and i had to bury him - he was like family to me - i held him dear to my heart and this atrocious act of this dog ended his loving life that loved to be around people - he was the best cat anyone could ever ask for and this is just very hard for me to adjust because he was like one of the most best friends i had - i loved him very much -

We are sorry to hear of this. Rest in peace, dear kitty. I know those images will be burned into your brain for a long time to come, and you have our sympathy. Sadly, it is best for kitties to be inside-only, so these things do not happen. So sorry for your loss.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my, that is horrible. I am so sorry that happened and that you had to see it.

RIP Kitty
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet kitty.

I certainly would raise a complaint with the Police and the Humane Society as that could well have been a child that that Dog attacked.
    That Dog has no right to be on your propert at all.
    I suppose that that goon would not care if his dog hurt anything, its up to you to try to teach him a lesson, of course he would lie that it was not his Dog.
    We are so sorry that you had to see that terrible thing , and Your Dear Cat is in Paradise now with All Of Our Awesome Angels Army.
    Your Friend knows that there was nothing that you could do, and he wants you to know that he has his Wings of Silver and Gold , and will meet you again in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That is horrible! I do not know what I would do. I think I would be very angry. I hope you called the authorities. I just don't get it. Why are some of these dogs so aggressive these days???

Very sorry for your loss.

I had the same thing done to my precious Kitty. I've never liked dogs since. Two of us who lived on the street called the Humane Society and they did nothing. A few months later this same dog ran for the neighbor's small children and almost got them if the kid's dog had not gotten between them and taken the brunt of the attack (he was fine after a few stitches at the vet). This time the Humane Society came down and took the dog to be euthanized. I really don't care for dogs anymore. Sorry, dog people, but cats don't kill dogs.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

How horrible. I am so sorry, for both of you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry for your loss. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Was this porch enclosed or open to the outdoors? If it was open to the outdoors, I hate to sound rude, but then this tragiety could have been avoided. In my eyes, (and I see a lot of stray cats at the shelter) anyone that let their cat outdoors, they risk stuff like this happening everytime. Don't just expect the dog people to be responsible, you need to be responsible as well and keep any future cats INSIDE, where stuff like this won't happen (unless your dog attacks, but if your dog is used to cats and is ok, then it shouldn't happen). And I know that you loved your cat dearly, but if you loved your cat alot, then why did you let him outside? There is so many dangers outdoors, and just because a cat's ancestors was outside, doesn't mean a cat belongs outside. A cat belongs inside, not outside. Like I said before I don't mean to sound rude, but I hear so many people claim to love their cats (and I can see that you loved your cat) and yet they live outside. The dog should be punished, but also as a cat owner, you should make sure that your porch gets enclosed, if you like giving your cats outside space, you can build a cage for them. Once again I am ss for your loss.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.