Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruno

Congratulations to you, beautiful Bruno, on being Cat of the Day! What a fine, handsome fellow you are!

Love and healing energies and prayers are being sent for you as you contend with cancer.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Great Cat you are Big Bruno , and we are so sorry to hear that you have cancer.
    But cancer is no longer the killer it was once and there are so many ways now that this dread disease can be treated, and give you many more years with your family.

We are sending some Nuturing Angels for you Bruno so you can feel a bit better.
    We are praying for You Big Bruno that you can pull through , and be well again once more.

We Found Cats^^ , Porch Cats ^^ and All of Our Awesome Angels are sending Our Special Prayers to You Big Bruno ^^ Our Very Special Friend ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers for beautiful Bruno and his human mom. I hope there is a miracle for you - if not, that you are comfortable and pain free til you go to the Bridge.

You know that you are very, very loved!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Bruno the Splasher and Cuddler

May Bruno and you have many days of joyful splashing and many nights of comfortable cuddling. (I, too, have a kitty who helps me adjust my position in bed to include her each night as I read a book.) Thank you for sharing this wonderful cat with us. I know he will remain in your thoughts for many years. It is my hope that he does not suffer greatly during the time he has left on this earth. Blessings on you both.