Thread: Crimson!

Crimson!

Hi Crimson - can certaintly see your great personality coming out in your pictires. What a sweet doggie you are. Enjoy your day!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hey Crimson, You sure are a handsome dog. When I first saw your photo, I thought "dachschund" LOL. I was way off, wasnt I? I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and have a great home. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Handsome Man!!!

Crimson is the perfect name for you, sweetheart!! Such a sleek and shiny boy you are. We love that luxurious coat. We're not sure if we're familiar with your breed. Our Mom thinks you might have been in a dog show but she's not sure. It's our pleasure to meet you today and we wish you a very happy DOTD and send big congratulations!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us too! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Crimson

Crimson's first picture is most certainly-"Honest, I didn't anything naughty, or at least, not much." Handsome pup and looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy your day and every day.

Hi cutie Crimson! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!
    I have a small confession. At first glance, looking at your thumbnail/headshot, I too thought you were a Doxie! What an adorable Pinscher boy you are, Crimson! And with that gorgeous, shiny red coat of yours, so aptly named! Did I mention your personality is just as bright and sparkly as your coloring? You may be on the diminutive side in build, Crimson, but when it comes to spunk and spirit and a love for life, you're right up there with the "big" boys! And as your human says, you're not afraid to take them on, either! What a joyful addition you are to your family, Crimson, and how blessed they are to have a furkid as lovable, as personality packed as you! What happy memories you all will be making over the years to come!
    Thanks to your family for sharing you with us all, giving us the chance to pay tribute to just how special you are! Hope you're enjoying your well eanred day on center stage, precious Pinscher! Please have your people give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me!
    P.S...LOVE your photo album!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Crimson, So happy to meet you handsome fellow.
    I loved seeing all of your pictures. You look like a active pup who is fun
    to be around. Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day sweetie.Sending many hugs & kisses for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Crimson!

What an adorable puppy you are! You have awesome pics too!
    I hope that everyday is DOTD for you!