Thread: Oh armani!

Oh armani!

U ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL LIL GUY.

Armani you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer screen today. It must be wonderful having you as a best friend. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today. Maybe a few extra oats or other treats, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Armani! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a stunning boy you are with that pure black, shiny coat, and a face that could melt the hardest of hearts! I don't think I've ever had has the pleasure of meeting an Ebony Chin before! How well you were named, Armani, for you truly are one runway worthy beauty! (Yes, boys can be beautiful!) AND, you just happen to be the consummate snuggler and lover boy, to boot! Boy, did your human hit the Chin jackpot, the day she welcomed you into her home and heart!
    You truly are one extra special and most deserving honoree, Armani, and I hope for you and your human and furry family, a very special, fun and loved filled day celebration (with lots of oat treats on the menu, of course)!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Armani! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Armani, such a beautiful boy. Happy Pet of the Day!

Blog Entries

Amani

Armani is pretty special alright! Sounds like a very sweet buddy to have around Peace and love

Armani

What a beautiful chinchilla! I love his cute tail and long whiskers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.