Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL trip report with pictures

video with Tiana

Day 5... Friday. Check out day booooo

We checked out of Bay Lake Tower and moved to generic hotel room for the last night. but we had to go to downtown disney just for our last fix before leaving Disney property. sad sad sad

SEE... even Disney gets it LOL

Oh yes... the statues again haha

goofy

they had their little princess parade. this was really cute. All the fairy godmothers in training from the Bibbity Boppity Boutique come out and gather all the little princesses and then they all march through downtown Disney and all the cast members from other stores come out and make a big deal. they ring bells, cheer with pom poms, blow bubbles... whatever. Very cute. Hannah walked and did her princess wave and blew kisses to all her royal subjects. She was definitely right at home at Disney

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

They walk the princesses to the carousel for a royal ride

The last poses for our trip

THE END!!!!!

We had the greatest trip. it was better than we could have imagined. it's so hard to come back to reality where there is a major lack of pixie dust lol. We are already planning another trip lol we are hoping to get back to the World at the end of January. We just can't stay away.

I hope you enjoyed our little trip report. I'm sure I forgot a lot.

If you want to see ALL the photos and videos here is a link to my photobucket

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t%20of%20pics/

DONE!!!! thanks for hanging in there lol

OH my god, I enjoyed these pictures so much!! You have no idea how jealous and happy I am that you guys had such an amazing time. I LOVE the pictures, all of them! The characters are my favorite, seriously, I cannot get ENOUGH pictures with the characters when I go to Disney! Did you guys book another trip for next year? I'm just going by the ticker thing in your siggy lol.

As for Hannah, she is such a cutie and I can tell she is going to be a DISNEY fanatic just like Mom & Dad! So cute! How did her ear "muscles" work? LOL. I am glad to see the finally finished the lego store, when I went in April they weren't done with it. Did you got on the new Star Tours ride? I also missed out on that experience in April. I LOVE the pics of the characters like I said. My sister is best friends with Chip and Dale (now works as a seasonal employee, only in the summer) and I am planning to audition in the next 2 years, it'd be lovely to see you guys down there if I make it! I'm not sure yet though. Your day at Epcot sounds amazing to! What restaurant did you guys eat at? My family and I ate in that beautiful Mexican Pavilion and it was BEAUTIFUL (has a backdrop of the temple of sun and the stars on the ceiling) and delicious food. I want to share disney pics now LOL. We should make a disney world thread!

Also, just wanted to add that you and your Hubby look so good after losing all that weight! Fantastic job there! I see a HUGE difference

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    OH my god, I enjoyed these pictures so much!! You have no idea how jealous and happy I am that you guys had such an amazing time. I LOVE the pictures, all of them! The characters are my favorite, seriously, I cannot get ENOUGH pictures with the characters when I go to Disney! Did you guys book another trip for next year? I'm just going by the ticker thing in your siggy lol.

As for Hannah, she is such a cutie and I can tell she is going to be a DISNEY fanatic just like Mom & Dad! So cute! How did her ear "muscles" work? LOL. I am glad to see the finally finished the lego store, when I went in April they weren't done with it. Did you got on the new Star Tours ride? I also missed out on that experience in April. I LOVE the pics of the characters like I said. My sister is best friends with Chip and Dale (now works as a seasonal employee, only in the summer) and I am planning to audition in the next 2 years, it'd be lovely to see you guys down there if I make it! I'm not sure yet though. Your day at Epcot sounds amazing to! What restaurant did you guys eat at? My family and I ate in that beautiful Mexican Pavilion and it was BEAUTIFUL (has a backdrop of the temple of sun and the stars on the ceiling) and delicious food. I want to share disney pics now LOL. We should make a disney world thread!

Also, just wanted to add that you and your Hubby look so good after losing all that weight! Fantastic job there! I see a HUGE difference
    LOL my ticker reset itself. I need to fix it. it's not 11 months until our next trip. It's only about 4 months HAHAHA. Yes we are planning a trip just the three of us for the end of January and then we'll be going again probably in December with the inlaws again woohoo two trips in the same year lol. We are going to look into annual passes. if we are doing two trips it will definitely be worth it to have them

The ear muscles worked like a charm. Everyone kept saying "That's a great idea... wish I would have thought of it for my kids on this trip". they worked great when things got a little too loud for Hannah

We didn't get a chance to ride star tours. I wanted to check out the new ride but Hannah wouldn't have been into it and Grammy wasn't with us that morning so we skipped it.

At epcot we had lunch at Akershus in Norway (the princess character lunch) and for dinner we just grabbed fish and chips from the little chip stand in UK. it was so good too lol.

Thank you. the weightloss was really noticeable on this trip. We had so much more energy and stamina and my feet weren't even hurting at the end of the day. let alone my knees, hips, back etc. It was great. I also can't imagine deal with that heat if I still had that extra 80 lbs on lol.

Ahhh FINALLY!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! Hannah's sweet little face lights up every picture, I love all of the joy just beaming from each one of you! What a special family vacation, to the vest possible location ever, DISNEY WORLD! Doesn't get any better than that, period!
    I love all of the pictures of her posing with all of the statues, absolutely precious! And the look on her adorable face with all of the Disney princesses is absolutely precious! What a fun and rewarding job that would be.... a job that not only you would love yourself, but the sheer fact of knowing how many children and adults alike that you make smile each day is so more than worth it. I would love that job! Lol! I'm so glad that everything worked out with the doggie as well as you and Hannah not feeling well early on in the trip!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

When she gets a little bigger, there are heaps more rides and stuff she can do! I highly recommend you add Animal Kingdom to your next trip; that place is awesome. It sounds like Hannah (and the rest of you lot) had a great time!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    Ahhh FINALLY!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! Hannah's sweet little face lights up every picture, I love all of the joy just beaming from each one of you! What a special family vacation, to the vest possible location ever, DISNEY WORLD! Doesn't get any better than that, period!
    I love all of the pictures of her posing with all of the statues, absolutely precious! And the look on her adorable face with all of the Disney princesses is absolutely precious! What a fun and rewarding job that would be.... a job that not only you would love yourself, but the sheer fact of knowing how many children and adults alike that you make smile each day is so more than worth it. I would love that job! Lol! I'm so glad that everything worked out with the doggie as well as you and Hannah not feeling well early on in the trip!
    Thank you. I know. wouldn't that be the BEST JOB EVER lol I would love to work there.

Yes thank goodness it all worked out. I had a really sore ear for the first few days of our trip but I wasn't going to let it get me down. Thankfully the antibiotics kicked in and gave me some relief for the rest of the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    When she gets a little bigger, there are heaps more rides and stuff she can do! I highly recommend you add Animal Kingdom to your next trip; that place is awesome. It sounds like Hannah (and the rest of you lot) had a great time!
    Oh I know... that's the best part. As the years go by there will just be new and different things to experience as she grows.

We did animal kingdom on our last trip. Great fun. we like it there. it just didn't fit into our trip this time but hopefully in January we can squeeze in all 4 parks

So nice to see all these great pictures!! I just love the close ups of Hannah with Daisy and their cheeks together.

We are going to Disneyland in January, but only for a day or two. We went to a music convention down there last January and it was torture for me to walk past the California Disney park and hear the people screaming on the rides. So I told Bruce this year I HAVE to go to Disneyland!!! I haven't been since I was 19.....LONG ago! We went to Disneyworld about 5 years ago, but it was a quick trip too because we got caught in a major down pour. The water was up to my ankles as we walked down the street.

Also, I do not have an adorable little princess to take with us. But I'll think of Hannah the whole time I'm there!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Wow! I'm exhausted just looking through all these pictures, but it looked like SO much fun!

Hannah is one LUCKY, obviously very loved little girl. She's so adorable.

I went to Epcot when I was 10. I actually don't even remember it that well... and that was only 9 years ago! I DO remember the around the world part of it. I remember how much fun it was. I couldn't go on a lot of rides though because I have severe motion sickness
    I did go to Disney land in CA like three years ago, I had a blast!

Looks like such a wonderful time.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20 View Post
    I went to Epcot when I was 10. I actually don't even remember it that well... and that was only 9 years ago! I DO remember the around the world part of it. I remember how much fun it was.
    This is why we took a LOT of pictures.

When we got home yesterday, Hannah asked "can we go see Daisy tomorrow?" Wifey poo responded thus... "Awww, no honey we can't. But we can look at the pictures and use our memories to think about the time you had with Daisy. That should help the next time we get to go see her arrive faster."

Praise the Lord for digital cameras! LOL

----

Thanks all for playing along with us. We know she only gets a short amount of time to just be a kid and simply enjoy the magic like only a young child can.....
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

I'm sitting here watching all the videos again... tearing up LOL. but it reminded me of something funny she said when she met belle.

Belle asked her what she wished for for her birthday and she said Dresses HAHAHAHA oddly enough... she got 4 new dresses for her birthday but she didn't know that at that point LOL so her wish came true.

disney magic

Enjoyed each and every photo! What a wonderful adventure!! Hannah is such a pretty little girl and I love that she isn't shy and afriad to pose with all the characters. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I really enjoyed it!

Looks like the trip was all you hoped for and then some. Yes, so lucky to have digi's today. Hannah and both of you will be sharing those memories forever, you don't forget special events like these. Glad you'll be going back, it just gets better each time and there's always more pictures to take. Thanks for sharing the trip with us.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I LOVE THESE. SO MUCH.

I am determined to get to Disney soon or someday, even if I have to wait till I'm 25, hahaha.

Hannah is so precious and she looks like she had an amazing time.

You and your hubby are both looking great!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
    This is why we took a LOT of pictures.
    Yeah, we really didn't take many pictures. And if we did, god knows where they are!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*