Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The OFFICIAL trip report with pictures

Blog Entries
    Love all the pictures of your family & hearing about the good time you all had. Your right Hannah is growing up fast & you have to enjoy her & take in all the fun things that kids like to do even the big kids.

Thanks everyone

We really had the time of our lives. I have ALWAYS loved Disney World but it's even better with a little princess to experience it with. We are hoping to be back there end of January for a little trip just the three of us and then back again in December with the inlaws for our annual family trip

I honestly don't know why I never looked into getting a job there when I was younger lol it would have been perfect for me. Maybe when we are old and retired and can't handle the cold anymore we'll move there and I'll get a job hahahaha.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

WoW Lots of Adorable Nice Pics.. Looks like All Had A Blast.. Hanna has grown so much.. Such A Sweetie Pie..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

LOL we have a problem....

We are now officially booked for a trip in January WOOHOO only 109 days until we go back

Yay!!! That is definitely NOT a problem in my book!! Let the countdown begin!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Loved looking at all the pictures, and the look on Hannah's face in each of them is just priceless. You can tell she just loved the princesses and posing and just having so much fun!!

Can't wait to see the pics from your January trip!! I just can't believe how big she is getting!!! The change is just amazing!

Here are a few more pictures. I got the photopass cd today with all the pictures their photographers took. I won't post them all lol there are 250.

I love how they got this in sequence so it's like watching Hannah figure out how to pose lol

Daisy loved her lol

family shot

Just me LOL

Love this one of her and Cinderella

Showing off her moves. Aurora is very impressed LOL

I just love Pucks face in this one HAHA

This is called a magic shot. the photographer poses you in such a way that it looks like you are doing something specific... in this case having a sword fight and then later they add in a character. So now we have a photo that looks like puck is having a sword fight with captain hook lol

hannah helps with her magic wand

This is her mean face. the photographer just HAD to get this one lol he thought it was too funny

Then they have a little place called Castle couture and in there they have the dress makers shop where little girls and go and get a princess photoshoot done (at no extra cost)

Just Hannah and mommy

Another magic shot

This is hands down my FAVORITE photo

The princess parade

Those pictures are AWESOME! I am almost afraid to ask you how much all that cost. But I love the one of puck having a sword fight with captain hook, where was that taken? I need to know next time I go! A little birdy told me we might just be going NEXT Christmas The family ones are always my favorite when people come back from disney, way too cute!

I meant to ask you, was it crowded at this time of year? We went in April, the week before easter week, and it wasn't crowded at all, it was awesome! Harry potter world is another story though, there were lines to get into the stores there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Those pictures are AWESOME! I am almost afraid to ask you how much all that cost. But I love the one of puck having a sword fight with captain hook, where was that taken? I need to know next time I go! A little birdy told me we might just be going NEXT Christmas The family ones are always my favorite when people come back from disney, way too cute!

I meant to ask you, was it crowded at this time of year? We went in April, the week before easter week, and it wasn't crowded at all, it was awesome! Harry potter world is another story though, there were lines to get into the stores there.
    Actually didnt cost that much. If you preorder the CD you can get it for $99 and it includes every single photo you get taken b a photopass photographer . Even the magic shots. And all the stuff we did like the photo shoot and the princess Parade was free also

The one with captain hook was taken right outside of pirates of the carribbean just off to the side. So if you see a photopass person milling around that area ask f they do magic shots

It was not that crowded. I was expecting less crowded based on everything i read but everyone said it was unusually crowded for the last weekmof september bt still very managable crowds

What precious pictures and videos! Looks like you all had a blast! Hannah is adorable

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo