Thread: cross post, for old times and readers

cross post, for old times and readers

I made this post in cats. I am looking for a book that was mentioned 'years' ago here. About a colony of feral cats living at maybe a dump. they can see houses and remember how it was living in them. They fight to be 'top cat'. it was not a series. My library had it but I didn't keep a check out record.
    Thanks Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Just a note: if they used to be house pets, they aren't feral. Feral cats are born and raised wild and have no human contact.

I was using Google and had put feral in my search parameters, then realized that was one problem tracking this down.

Well I guess just some of them were feral, the new ones born out there. But some were pets. The mian boy cat seemed to be feral and the boy cat that took over his spot, I'm not sure if he was a pet or feral. But they were all wild in the sense that they didn't like humans at all.
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Man, I STILL think this is the Warrior cats, the more and more you say about it, lol!!

it was only one book. but i did get on hold for all the ones mentioned at my library and thats where i got it before. so when they come in i'll let you know.
    :-) katz

was it a picture book, or was it a novel??

Tailchaser's Song???

Finally occurred to me, if you heard about it on here, maybe I should be searching HERE, not on Google, ha haa.

I put in: book cats story and came up with a few threads you may want to browse:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ook+cats+story

And this one, but it is books folks were reading, not specifically CAT books. It is a long thread, I haven't gone through all of it.

Sure hope this helps!

Hey, be sure to tell us when you figure out which book it is, I wanna read it too now!

IF you think you posted in the thread way back when, do a search with your name in the search parameter on the right, that should also help narrow it down.