Thread: a BIG MEWWWW From Josephine to Phesina !!! From Josephine

a BIG MEWWWW From Josephine to Phesina !!! From Josephine

Josephine Gidget Moosie Spunkette Smokey Killearn of many names got her very first package from Sydney, the Beloved Husband of Scrappy Two, her Aunt Phesina And All of Her Phesina Cats and Awesome Angels.
    There were Welness Pouches and Thee Packages Of Beathies Dried Chicken Beast.

All are popuar with All The Found Cats and Porchies and We al Thank Pat, Her Cats and Angels for making a litte Found Kitten Happy.
    Thank You So Very Much!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-03-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are very welcome, Josephine and family, and we are so glad you are all enjoying them!

from your big brother-in-law Sydney and the rest of us
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

And this is October 2011, so we have the pleasure of seeing Little Christofur Angel.
    My Josephine of many names was pawing at Christofurs Photo, I think that she senses Your Little Owesome Orange Friend's Spirit!!

That would be nice if My Josephine Moosie Poppaea Smokey Spunkette Smoke Killearn and Christofur Angel could make a connection!!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Awww... I'm sure that Josephine etc. and little Christofur Angel are already the best of friends!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We are as well Pat.
    We know that Chistofur has been adopted by Michael Joseph Princess Moose and My Siamese Six Pack and Pouncer and Mr Scrappy and has a Graet Time with Our Awesome Eternal Baby Angels especially Saturday Night at thier Fly In Movie Parties.
    Will Christofur have some tales to tell You and Your Cats.
    One Fine Day