Thread: Molly!

Molly!

Hi Molly! You are such a cutie. I love all your pictures especially the one of you smiling! I'm glad your disabilities have not hindered you in any way yet, and I see your person loves you very much. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Molly, you're a doll. I'd cuddle with you anytime! Hope you and your owners are having a great day! Congratulations on being DOTD!

So Stinkin' Cute!!!

OMG, your Molly is so adorable!! I love the pic of her where it looks as though she's sleeping on her back?! She looks like such a happy girl, happy DOTD to you sweet girl!!
    Heather, Boogie, Kody, & Lola

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! You are BEYOND precious, Molly; a heart melter and heart stealer of astronomical proportions! The face, the SMILE, that tongue!!! (Your mommy wasn't kidding when she said it was long! lol) Oh, what a precious girl you are, Molly, a beauty inside and out! You could give the Goldens a run for the money in the Velcro pup category! What a love bug you are, and how lucky your family is, having a pup as sweet and lovable and snuggable as you to call their very own! No wonder your mommy fell in love with you at first sight! I'm gong to be looking back on your photo spread today, whenever I'm in need of a smile! Your pics are all adorable, but that one of you as a baby, on your back----->THUD!
    Thanks to your dear mom for sharing your precious self with us all! I so enjoyed learning all about you and your happy life, and your mom sure knows how to tell a good story, too! Oh!!! I too taught my girl to do the "sit" and "down" the same week, and like you, it wasn't long before she figured out that doing the all in one "sit&down" garnered maximum praise, and more treats! lol
    Enjoy your well earned day of celebrity, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures, and all the love your heart can hold! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Molly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Molly

Molly should be on billboards all over the planet earth! What a sweetheart. Is that tongue for real? Never seen anything quite like it Well Molly made my day and I am so glad she was chosen as DOTD. Beautiful girl,peace and love

Hi hapy smiley, Molly! I saw a pit bull like you the other day at a tattoo shop she belonged to the owner! Hope you are enjoying the day! After a nice nap I know you will get some (shhhh)..SNAUSAGES!

Molly!

What a sweet, silly, yet sly lil' girl you are - lol!
    I hope that evryday is DOTD for you!

Hello Molly, You are a real sweetie patootie. I loved reading about
    teaching you high fives & the sit & down commands. It cracked me up.
    You are a total sweetheart. It's a pleasure to offer congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses sweet
    baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt