Thread: Osiris is going to the vets

Osiris is going to the vets

On Friday evening I noticed that Osiris had some bumps on his head near his ear. I checked the other ear and he had the same thing. I called the vets on Saturday and couldn't get in so I tried again today and got in. I've attached a picture of his head you can't clearly see it but it's brown bumps and some have a grey patch on it too. Please say a pray for him, I'm worried that they are going to stay it's stressed induced. The 2 boys at the house love to watch his every move and we've tried and tried to stop it and we'd put him in our other area with the girls and 2 boys but he wants to chase the 1 girl and that's not a good thing for her either.

I've attached a photo of one cat that I found online that says it's a bacterial infection.

Here is what it said:
    "In many cases, bacterial skin infections develop as a result of another skin problem. For example, feline acne can make a cat's hair follicles more vulnerable to infection, resulting in folliculitis. Bacterial infections may be treated with antibiotics, but it's important to address any underlying skin conditions to prevent a recurrence."

He has had feline acne back in Sept. 2010 which we had him on a course of antibotics and oral cream for him too.

Please keep him in your prays please.

Thank you,
    Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skin-problems-in-cats-s3-feline-folliculitis.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	47788   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_53431456.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	47789  

Prayers for Osiris, that this can be treated easily and he is soon back to normal and feeling well again.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery