Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cupcake & Poptart

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Well, I won't be spending $600 on a dog anyway. I don't have that kind of money.
    I was just saying $600, because I know that's what Mikey's old owner paid for him in the pet store, which is crazy to me. I doubt I'd spend that much on any dog, let alone a mutt, when you can get one for much less at a shelter Shelter dogs range from $150-$300 depending on where you go, how old they are, etc. Puppies are usually the most expensive. Good luck in your search though! Labradoodles are pretty common now-a-days so if you live in a urban setting you shouldn't have a problem finding a dog.

Just sad people... really! Lute was just posting pictures of her dogs and the thread turns into a crap slinging contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    This is a rather old post, so why you even chose to respond now is beyond me. The fact that you even said "what's the purpose of these dogs besides being pets" is beyond ignorant, rude, and hypocritical. What purposes do your chinese crested serve now besides being a pet? I really don't get that one. I am against the breeding of mutts and all that, but when you're slamming someone who takes brilliant care of her dogs it bothers me. Frankly, she already has the animals, this post is old, and you didn't need to be so darn rude about it. There are alot nicer ways to express your opinion about something. Not to mention, when you're trying to educate someone or change their mind about something being nasty doesn't ever help. EVER.
    100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    Just sad people... really! Lute was just posting pictures of her dogs and the thread turns into a crap slinging contest.
    Also 100% agree.

Lute, I know you won't be seeing this, but I'm sorry some people's rude behavior has made you leave PT.

I think your dogs are beautiful and I'm sorry you're getting crap about them over absolutely nothing.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Lute, I also think your dogs are adorable. I can see why you love them and wanted to show them to us. Thanks for photos.