Thread: Kewtie P

Kewtie P

I am proud to say that I know Kewtie P personally, and I'm thrilled that she was chosen as today's Pet of the Day!

I've known her since she was just a youngin'. She's gotten very feisty and bite-y in her old age, but she's still a wonderful and special bird.

Her name is a twist on "cutie pie." Drop the "ie" and change the "c" to a "k" and there you have it.

She started having seizures when she was two or three years old, and has had them ever since, but other than that her health is great. It's very nervewracking and upsetting to watch a bird have a seizure; the feeling of helplessness is the worst part. But she always gets through it and is generally fine within a few hours. She's tough!

Congratulations, Kewtie P!

Hi beautiful Kewtie P from beautiful Well, ME (know it well)! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! That TAB can is truly a blast from the past, hehe. (Do they still make it? lol) Guess that dates me, though while you were around back in the day as well, I must say Kewtie, you don't look half your age! Must be that um, spunky spirit of yours that keeps you forever young at heart, or as your Mom would say, you being the Schnauzer of the parrot world!
    And how nice that other "family" has checked in to update us! I'm sorry to hear you've suffered from seizures, for years! I'm sure those times are quite frightening for your Mommy! But it's clear you haven't let them keep you from livng and loving life (if not your Mommy's head) to its fullest! What a no doubt never ending source of love, laughs and joy you are for your Mommy, Kewtie! She is one lucky lady, having a best buddy, a best feathered friend in you! (I can only imagine how special and heart melting it is for her to hear you coo, "I love you," and lull her to sleep with your very own version of "Beautiful Dreamer!")
    Enjoy your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch, sweetheart! I hope you and your Tiel and kitty pals all get treated to a very special day of celebration! (Hopefully some MMMMM, delicious Tab, watermelon, raspberry sherbet make their way on to today's menu!)
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Kewtie P!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

They do still make TAB, although I think Kewtie P's mom has been singlehandedly keeping the production line open because I don't know anyone else who still drinks it.

Kewtie P how adorable you are!!!

You sound like quite a character!!! That makes you even more special, eh? I bet things are seldom boring when you are around.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kewtie P, you are so beautiful! And smart! People often underestimate how intelligent birds really are, but we bird people know better! How wonderful that you have such a great family to share life's adventures with! You certainly sound like you make every day brighter for everyone! Enjoy being a very deserving Pet of the Day!!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Blog Entries

Kewtie P

Where does one begin when it comes to Kewtie P? Every little feather she wears is adorable and what an excellent pal too!!! Wonderful Kewtie P is POTD Hurrray!!! Enjoy your special day cuz ya deserve it SO much Peace and love

Kewtie P

What a cute birdie! I love her pretty colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Hi there Kewtie P! You are such a beautiful bird, and I am so thrilled you are the Pet Of The Day! It is a very, very deserved honor to see you as POD! I just loved reading about your life! I am so sorry for your seizures you have, but so thankful you don't let them get you down! You're too awesome of a bird for that! You are so very smart! I would love to hear you saying your words, and singing! Way to go! I love birds (I have 4 myself), and you just gave me another reason for loving birds! Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, and I would like to personally thank your mom for sharing you today with all of us! Keep being as wonderful as you are, always!