Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Popcorn!!!!!

Popcorn!!!!!

Awww, what a wonderful way to start my day!!!

You are TOO CUTE, Popcorn!!!!!

What a sweetie pie and what a wonderful Cat of the Day!!!!!!

We love you POPCORN!!!!

CRT

Hello there, Popcorn! I enjoyed reading your story and to see your pretty face. No wonder your human snatched you up immediately when she saw you.

You had me laughing when you said it was smelling of popcorn in the shelter... did you know that many cats' feet smell of popcorn? We had a thread about what cats/dogs feet smell like. Search for "Frito Feet" and you will have a good laugh!

Popcorn, I congratulate you on being Cat of the Day and wish you many happy and healthy years ahead of you! Have fun!
    Last edited by Randi; 09-23-2011 at 10:00 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Popcorn...love the name! Your story gave me a smile this morning. I see you are a leash kitty like my Buddy. Love the pic of you with your tongue sticking out.

Congrats on being COTD.

What a Great Cat you are Popcorn , and we can see that you have become a true part of your Family!!!
    You look great as you play the Great Tabby Explorer with your lead on, examinig the World to see whos there and who has been exploring your yard.

We would all love to come and visit and maybe have a chase across your lawn, chasing butterflies and Cat Toys!!!

We Found Cats all send a Happy , Pleased to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Precious Popcorn.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My, my, what a cutie you are little Popcorn! I need you to come visit me and shred up all my junk mail. (It might be a trick so I can give you eskimo kisses and head bumpers) Don't swallow that stuff though, you might get all blocked up! You're sooo cute doing your upside down Superman impression. Happy COTD sweetie!

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Popcorn! What a great name for one grrreat kitty, and like Randi, the second I read how your Mommy's friend smelled popcorn upon our homecoming, the "Frito Feet" thread came to mind! And your photos have me smiling from ear to ear, sweetheart; totally thud worthy and beyond adorable, each and every one (especially the tongue shot!) No wonder your Mommy fell for you the moment she laid eyes on; you're a cutie and a beauty, inside and out!!! How lucky she is, to have been chosen by you to be her forever human. Great thanks to her for choosing rescue, for giving one most deserving kitty a second chance at a happy, love filled life! How well her compassion and caring has been repaid, with your unconditional love and friendship!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, precious Popcorn, and every moment of your wonderful life!
    Hugs and kisses to you, precious Popcorn!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear sweet Popcorn, I can imagine you "Popping" all over the place. Happy COTD cutie.

Popcorn what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your lovely pictures today. I love the one of you upside down with your paws in the air. Looks like you got caught with the goods, er perloined pens, and were saying, "ya got me copper". Ok, I watch too many police shows. I hope you are having a totally fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Popcorn

Popcorn is a little stick of dynamite and a glorious COTD So nice to see this little darling today, peace and love

Frito Feet

Here's the link...it's so hilarious:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ght=frito+feet
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Pretty Popcorn!

What a sweet - and mischevious - kitty - lol!
    Popcorn - you are a lil' treasure. I have a cat - Miss Kitty - who walks around with her 'mousie' in her mouth, meowing the whole time - lol!
    (Mousie is actually a lil' hedgehog, but whatever...)!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Popcorn!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment-Miss Kitty on sofa.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	47680   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	47681  

Hi there Popcorn, My, you are such a cutie and you have the sweetest
    angel face. I am so happy to know what a great family to love & care
    for you. Congrats on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Sending ear
    scritches & belly rubs sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi gorgeous Popcorn, how original name you have, i love it
    My little tabby girl, Sophie, walks around with her 'baby kitty' in her mouth meowing too, it's so cute!

Congrats for being our COTD, I hope you're having a beautiful day

Lots of love and kisses for you
    astrid

Popcorn, what a darling girl you are! I bet you have purr-fect popcorn toesies! My kitty is a paper shredder too Please have your person give you a big hug or two from me! Happy Cat of the Day, adorable Popcorn!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Popcorn

What a cute tabby kitty! I love her stripes, and those cute white toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.