Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heya Mr. Z!

Heya Mr. Z!

Great photos of Mr. Z, hangin' around, bein' a cat. He's definitely a camera-loving guy. Wonderful story and pictures.

Wow, you certainly have hit the Furr Ever Home Jack Pot Zephrus, a place where there is always company, and we bet that you do well in the meal department too.
    I was reading the ad for your home and they mention Dogs , but not Ctas, we are praying that is an oversight.

We wish our Dad was more of a traveller so we could come down and visit you, the Real Famous Mr Z , and share some of that well known and famous southern cuisine and of course your Southern Hospitality.

We Found Cats know that Our Awesome Angels have visited there and love your home and you.
    We are sending a Prayer from All Of Us to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Hotel Cat of the Day Zestful Zephrus ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mr. Z. can sleep with me!

I would love to have Mr. Z. as a furry foot warmer if I stayed at the Inn... I think it's wonderful to stay places that let pets accompany guests.

Still, he sounds like he has the purrfect life... and beautiful photos of him... I especially like him peeping in the bird house! Such a curious fellow!

Happy Cat of the Day to Mr. Z!

Much happiness and thanks for the smiles!

Aww! Congrats on being COTD! There is a cat in our neighborhood (that I totally love! ) And she looks EXACTLY like you!

{psst! anybody noticed that the small COTD avatar isn't really in the big photos on the COTD page?}

Zephy is pleased to be the COTD, I think!

Thanks for all the comments about Zephyrus. It must be hard work to be the COTD...he slept in this morning and was cute as a button nestled in the quilts. It is chilly in the mountains of western NC today. Now that he is on the Internet, he is getting his very own facebook fan page, starting today. He gets his photo taken often so his antics are recorded almost daily...plenty of photos for his FB page!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...50443428382985

hit the "Furr Ever Home" Jack Pot

That is a great quote!

Well, hello there you gorgeous
    What a great job you must have there ruling at your B&B, it must be exhausting being in charge of the gardens, all that posing, scaring off all the spiders... but you find some time on your busy schedule to make the guests feel good and even to give them special presents!

But today is your special day, I hope you're being spoiled properly as you deserve

Happy COTD Mr. Z!!!

P.S. My tabby girl Sophie thinks you're very handsome and wants to know if you're still single...
    astrid

Sophie looks like Zephyrus

Sophie looks like Zephyrus!

Ooh! Give Zephyrus a hug and a kiss from me

Zephyrus what a heart melter you are for sure!!!

Now that you have hit the Internet, you will have kitty girls swooning all over the world!!! What fun it would be to visit your inn and have you for an overnight roomie!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Mr.Z

I am definately a member of Mr.Z's fan club What a killer coat he has Glad to see Z as COTD Hurrray for Mr.Z!!! Peace and love

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Zephy's facebook fan page is new but will soon have more good stories and photos.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...50443428382985

Mr. Z is one totally handsome dude. Every photo of him is lovely! I think he deserves at least a mention on the B&B website. Personally I go out of my way to patronize B&B that have pets on staff

kitty visibility

Meddings, Zephy is mentioned on our innkeepers page, and also on the pet policy page. Guests often bring a dog along, but we don't get requests for guest kitties...I guess most of them don't enjoy riding as much as Zephy. Scroll downward on this page to see Zephy on our website

http://irismeadows.com/innkeepers.htm

You are correct of course, he definitely deserves mention...he is such a part of things.

Hello Zephyrus,

Wow, you are one handsome fella sweetie. You picked out a
    lovely home for yourself. If I ever stayed at that beautiful Inn, I would
    certainly look you up. Congratulations on being our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt