Thread: Bella!

Bella!

Hello sweet Bella! I love the last picture of you rolling in the grass loving life. I wish there were more people like your family to adopt wonderful dogs like you. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Pretty Girl :)

I agree with your owner Bella!! You look like such a sweet girl Your "breed(s)" don't get the respect they deserve- such sweet and loving creatures! I've met more friendly pits than anything. I have a black great dane, and as we were walking last night, a woman said "I'm putting my hands in my pockets, I like to keep them"...i just thought- wow, how ignorant- she didn't even give my dog a chance- who happens to be a great girl...I understand how you feel... But your Bella is such a gorgeous girl, so muscular too!! Keep spreading the word about how great these breeds are, and kudos to you for giving her a loving home, and a second chance at life Congrats Bella on being DOTD!!!
    Heather, Boogie, Kody, & Lola

Bella

Bless you for adopting this dog. She is absolutely stunning and you can feel safe having her around! I got my dog from the town of hemp. shelter too. He is a shih tzu, very cute. I was wondering if you know about all the trouble that shelter is in. If you are on facebook, go on hope for hempstead shelter or google kill the kitty video (not graphic)

Lots of luck with Bella. I would love to meet her someday!

Bella

She is beautiful and so glad you got her out of the town of hemp. shelter ,to many dogs of this kind being put to sleep there!
    Bella looks like a big puppy playing with her toys and i love her build and color

Have a great dotd Bella!

Oh Bella!

I just have to tell you that I think you are so cute, and you have great coloring! I can tell you are a sweet soul and I am so glad you got adopted into a loving, caring home.

Blog Entries

Bella

I agree with everyone, Bella is a beautiful dog in every way!! Perfect choice for DOTD Peace and love

Greetings beautiful Bella! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous girl you are, simply magnificent! And being the beauty that you are, so perfectly named! Your human is so right, Bella! The Bully breeds most certainly get a bad rap, and undeservedly so! But you Bella prove the naysayers wrong, being one splendid spokesdoggie and ambassador for your breed(s)! Could you be any more of a mush bucket? And as your person says as well, the rewards of rescue are priceless, no matter the breed! I'm so happy you were sprung from that shelter, finding your way to such a caring, responsible and loving home! Celebrating happy endings such as yours is what Dog of the Day is all about, and we're honored to crown you our most deserving "top dog!"
    Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful life! Hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella

She's a fab girl!! Absolutely beautiful!!Bull breeds get a bad rap but having had one (also a rescue) & been lucky enough to meet many over the last 6 years -they would always be my first choice! Smart, loyal, ridiculous sense of fun and extremely loving - please give them a chance if you have ever doubted them!!

Hello Bella, I'm pleased to meet you pretty girl. I so agree that Shelter
    pets makes the best pets. I loved seeing all your pictures and
    I see you like your Kong toys. Aren't they fun to play with? Congrats
    Bella on being chosen as todays honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bella you beauty!

I absolutely love seeing a Bully Breed getting DOTD!!!! Bella is absolutely stunning! She is so beautiful, it's ridiculous. Love her coat and her physique. Thanks for giving her a loving home! Enjoy

Beautiful Bella!

I agree that 'bully' better defines the owner rather than the dog. We were stationed around the world, with the Air Force, and came across many so-called 'bully' breeds and never met one that was a pet and was vicious. That includes pit bulls, rotts, dobermans, shepherds and others. It's all in the way they're raised. Other breeds can be vicious when mistreated - - it's just that these got the bad reps because they are also very strong and fast. Bella is beautiful and deserves all the love heaped upon her she can get. God bless you for adopting and loving her! And this from a 'cat lady.' bk

bella, the beautiful bully

Happy to see a bully breed as Dog of the Day.
    For 20 years, we've had pit bulls and bully mixes.
    I would not adopt any other type of dog now after years of devoted pit bull friendship. (ok, MAYBE a Boston...)
    I own a pet sitting business and all my clients are fine with my bullies hanging with their dogs. My male is so gentle, visiting dogs beat him up and boss him around. He looks to me to protect him!
    For people with children, I can't recommend pit bulls highly enough. They are extremely gentle, loving, loyal, smart animals.
    Want a pet? Visit an animal shelter today, millions desperately need homes.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day Bella! You are so beautiful! And kudos to your wonderful owner for adopting you from a shelter. :-) What a great story! My sister has 2 pit bulls and 4 children and the dogs are absolutely wonderful pets...friendly and sweet.
    Happy DOTD Bella!

Bella!

What a cool doggie you are...proof that there are nice dogs in the bully breed!
    It's all about the owners, isn't it?
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Bella!

What an absolutely gorgeous dog!!!
    -Melanie

Daisy, Maggie, Charlie, Teddy, Honey, Bear, Twinkie, Chester, Osiris, Vizzini, Genevieve, Dimitri, Charlotte, the chickens, Maya, Dragon, & Peaches

"Animals are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -George Elliot