Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite part of fall?

I don't really like fall, it makes me sad. The days are getting shorter and shorter, there's more night than day, and the weather is getting colder and colder.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I LOVE fall! I just hate winter. lol

I love Halloween, the pumpkin carving, haunted houses, etc. I love the fresh smell in the air from it getting cooler. The mountains here in Utah are just AMAZING in the fall. SO beautiful. I love fall hikes because it's usually still pretty warm in the day.

I just love fall for every single reason. When I was a kid it was my favorite. Minnesota was very beautiful in Autumn too, the leaves were a special kind of vibrant that I haven't seen anywhere else... probably from how moist it is there?

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Oh there's just so much I love about fall lol I can't pick just one

I love the cooler weather. gives me more energy. I LOVE snuggling up with a blanket or my snuggie on the couch at night. I love all the awesome fall scents out there like cinnamon and pumpkin spice. I love all the fall activities like pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, hay rides, piles of leaves and hay for jumping in, corn mazes etc etc. I love all the cool weather comfort food like chicken pot pie and chili and homemade chicken noodle soup.

I love the holidays that come with fall and winter. Halloween, thanksgiving, christmas. It's just one long string of happiness for me. family, food and fun.

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!!!!! We are in a BEAUTIFUL area for fall. We are surrounded by rolling hills and mountains full of trees that change all different colors. Driving around here in Autumn is simply stunning. there are few things to rival the beauty of autumns changing leaves in this area.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com