Thread: Rescued Roxie

Rescued Roxie

Two thumbs up to Wee Companions Sanctuary, you & Roxie! You needed her and she needed you. Looks like all the sweet animals at your residence are getting on well! Its so great for Roxie to visit neighbor Lily as well! Congratulations!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie Roxie! What a beautiful girl you are, sweetheart, inside and out. It was a pleasure meeting you today, and just a bit bittersweet, as you are the spitting image of my beloved rescue pig Ruby, who passed away Sat. night in the ER, 3 days following surgery for an abdominal abscess. But it's comforting knowing a sweet and loving girl such as you has been blessed with such a wonderful life! I can't imagine any piggie wanting for more; from the most deluxe of digs and gourmet piggie cuisine, to a host of human and furry and feathered friends to pal around with...even baby chicks...you have it all! ( My Ruby loved to cuddle with her kitty sib, too) You even get to accompany mom to work, allowing you to visit with so many other precious pigs like you, deserving kids just waiting for that special human to welcome them home! And play dates with your pal from the shelter, Lily? How neat is that!
    What a terrific team you and your human make, Roxie! You were destined to be together, best buds for life! As has been said, 3 cheers for Wee Companions Sanctuary, your mom, and all who help to make love matches such as yours and your mom's, possible!
    Much love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Roxie! I hope you and your mom, and all of your many adoring friends and fans, enjoy an extra special day of celebration!
    (P.S...Your pics are simply heart melting!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roxie what a gorgeous girl you are for sure!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. They sure brightened up my gloomy day. How wonderful that you have a forever home and loving family now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Roxie

Roxie is the cutest little pig ever!! She's a rock star for sure and so lucky to have such wonderful life with all the love in the world The pic of her and Tina is priceless!! Happy POTD, peace and love

Hello, pretty Roxie! I like your lovely coat colors! I'm glad you have a loving home and family! Happy Pet of th e Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Roxie, I loved reading your bio, and I bet you are so fun to be around after I saw all the pics, so photogenic! Glad that you are a very friendly piggy....I am sure your bring great joy to your human! Robin

Roxie

What a cute guinea pig! I love her sweet face and little pink nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Gotta love Roxie!!

So nice to hear you rescue Piggy's ... they are so cute & sweet and so many don't consider whats involved in owning a pet!! We have 2 little rescued sisters. Betty & Veronica. They are my young teen daughters best friend! Perfect pets for condo living. Take care of Roxie!! Lee